sat night,thunderhill

Morning Naskarts family. Sat night was a very good night in our racing world. Congradulations to both Mike Steinman, an Marty Kreis. first to Mike for winning the feature an to Marty for his first pole position. All in all it was a good night of racing. We saw 5 time winner Brian Kuemple make his bid for the 6th time to win,only to find the competion allowing him only to finish in the top 5. Also, all the way from Oklahoma City was Chris Terry to drive his way all the way up to 3rd,an was coming ,but ran out of laps at the end. was good to see Travis Roberts back in the seat after a week of frustration in repairing his Honda with a clutch. So, all in all everyone had a great time and the night was a truly success. Later guys . Beaner............................

I just wanna give credit where credit is due!!! Thanks to Driskill Stallworth for lending me a VERY fast motor while i am rebuilding my new motor. And a BIG Thanks to Marty for drafting with me to a win Saturday night. Nobody can win a race at Thunderhill by themselves...it will almost always take two people working together to get a victory....and one will always finish 2nd. As long as whoever it may be that is the 2nd drafting partner...realizes that 2nd is a win as well....even though the prestige isn't in 2nd, they helped the eventual winner win! So..Thanks again to Marty...and a big KUDOS to Team ROCK HARD RACING for finishing 2nd and 3rd Saturday night!!! Chris Terry is now the driver of the #9 for Team ROCK HARD RACING....and in the Qualifer...did as a teammate should....helped his teammeate to a win!! Chris if you read this...i see us battling like old times...very soon!!! For those who didn't see the heat race...it was awesome racing for 8 laps....i thought i was kicking some butt...and went from starting 12th to 1st in 7 laps and with a lap to go...and ROCK HARD RACING teamed up to put me 3rd on the grid for the final. It was very cool to see them team up and go around me for 1st and 2nd...and starting up front for the final. It won't be long til they get there first wins!! Thanks to all of NASKART family for making racing fun!!!

If you watched the Nationwide race last night at Daytona you see what Mike was talking about in his post. Our races are very similar to the last 20 laps of that race. You need a partner to go to the front and sometimes second or third is like a win points wise.

You need to make some friends early in the race by helping someone. Two Karts are faster than one and three our four are even better.

Good racing

Smitty

Archived