THR

firemdk

i do not know if you just were not there but we miss your live up dates as some of us can not get their for health or money issues looking forward to future up dates live!!!!!!!

i think nick said he was going to be gone for 2-3 weeks, then he would decide what he was going to do.

terry james was third in the trucks. 1st time he's raced in prolly six years , prolly only 2nd time in 15 years. i think 1st time racing a truck and only 2nd time racing THR.

that's pretty damn good.......way to go!

Here you go...

THUNDERHILL RACEWAY

UNOFFICIAL RACE RESULTS

JUNE 28, 2008

TEXAS PRO SEDANS: (1) Mike Merrell, Kingsland; (2) Sergio Hexsel, Live Oak; (3) Lalo Leal, Corpus Christi; (4) Mike Knotts, Universal City; (5) Tom Johnson, Kingsland

(6) Jason Krueger, Seguin; (7) Jesse Sandoval, Corpus Christi; (8) Bruce Mabrito, San Antonio; (9) Adam McCosh, Cibolo; (10) Lisa Sandoval, Corpus Christi

NASKARTS: (1) Mike Steinman, Austin; (2) Marty Kreis, Austin; (3) J M Skaggs, Austin; (4) Brian Kuempel, Austin; (5) Travis Roberts, Austin

PRO TRUCKS: (1) Jim Albert, Lockhart; (2) Rusty Mirth, Austin; (3) Terry James, Buda; (4) Volker Steffan, Marble Falls; (5) Nick Riddell, Sunnyvale

(6) Joshua Tuttle, San Antonio; (7) Cameron Moore, Jr., Buda; (8) David Lewien, Blanco; (9) Roy Frazier, San Antonio; (10) Pat Wiley, Sunnyvale

PRO MODIFIEDS: (1) HE Naumann, Del Valle; (2) JC Umscheid, Alvarado; (3) Mark Chrudimsky, Hutto; (4) Tuffy Hudson, Ingleside; (5) John Paul Kliewer, Fair Oaks

(6) Rick Wycough, Richardson; (7) Bob Slezinsky, Beeville; (8) Ronnie Loomis, Dickinson; (9) Marc Madison, Tioga; (10) Jay Guthrie, Dallas

THR THUNDER STOCKS: (1) Anthony Gordon, San Antonio; (2) Gary Chancellor, Bastrop; (3) Joey Tschoerner, Bartlett; (4) Steve Joyce, Buda; (5) Mason Teague, Paige

ASA A-LINE SUPER STOCKS: (1) Cary Stapp, San Marcos; (2) Shawn Paul Lehman, Manchaca; (3) Duane Toyne, Leander; (4) Matt Hodge, Kyle; (5) Mickey "Fireball" McKim, Manchaca

GRAND STOCKS: (1) Art Ganss, Driftwood; (2) Carolyn Aramendia, San Antonio; (3) James Aramendia, San Antonio; (4) Homer Pitner, New Braunfels; (5) John Fitch, Buda

terry james was third in the trucks. 1st time he's raced in prolly six years , prolly only 2nd time in 15 years. i think 1st time racing a truck and only 2nd time racing THR.

Terry still got it! wouldn't expect any thing else .... well maybe 1st, Way to go Terry, also good run Shawn Paul

awesome night guys, sorry I couldn't be there by had a family scheduling conflict. We'll definately be at HMP on the 5th and then cc the end of the month. congratulations to all the truckies I can't wait to see the pictures.

Hey does anyone have a phone number for Pat Wiley? If so can you PM that to me or have him call me...281-761-8434

Thanks

i wasnt sure where he finished but i knew he would be fast. good job terry and thanks to the meradiths for the info. on the steering.

I wanted to say thanks to Rusty & Chad (#07 truck)for their help. Also to Marc Roy for the offer to use a tire he had just gotten. Also thanks to the other trucks as David and I work together on the radio.

Lastly, to Mary Ann, H, Rick, Debbie and ALL the THR staff for giving Us a place to run.... Keep up all the good work!

Mark

Congratulations to thunder stock winner Anthony Gordon. On that last lap around your

Mom drowned out the rest of the crowd with her victory cheer. Way to go and keep it up.

Dano ;)

I really enjoyed all the racing action last night at THR. I noticed a couple of drivers that showed GREAT sportsmanship.

I think they should be mentioned:

In the trucks, the 07 made sure to thank a lapped truck that moved over for him. It was very obvious & he waved big enough for me to see from the stands. He not only did this once, but every time.

In the superstock, (of course it is no surprise,) the 99 could have wrecked the 02 in turn 1. He was up to the drivers door & had the line when the 02 came down, but instead of wrecking them both, he backed off & let the 02 have the position. The 99 made it from last to first without hitting a single car. Not even a little bumper tap.

It is great to see such excellent racers.

I hate to leave anyone out, but I really noticed these two. I'm sure there were others that should be mentioned.

way to go anthony! he can throw a mean football as well. tiger growling , shark tooth showing kinda mean. ;)