Superman fly’s into I-30 Speedway this weekend

pitprincess

Superman (Jeff Wells Jr) fly’s into I-30 Speedway this weekend

AMP Series Release

(501) 847-6019

www.ampseries.com

June 23, 2008

Alexander, Ark— Jeff Wells Jr., of Trumann, Arkansas will make his way back into Central Arkansas this weekend for a double night of racing at I-30 Speedway.

Race fans can expect to see him behind his Red and Yellow #1s Super Late Model. This is Jeff’s first year to compete from behind the wheel of a Dirt Late Model and his first ever time to commit to a regional touring series. Jeff’s willingness to perform each race night has planted this first year rookie driver; first place in the rookie of the year point chase and he currently sits fourth in the AMP Series point standings with 272 points.

Jeff’s last adventure at the ¼ mile bullring, just less then two weeks ago, scored him sixth place after suffering damages during in his heat race, and he was able to charge to an eleventh place feature finish for the evening.

Wells will compete in Little Rock, Arkansas at I-30 Speedway June 27th for $1250.00 to win. Saturday night June 28th the action will start over again, and the event will pay $2500.00 to win.

GRT will provide the Pole Sitter award for the AMP Pole Sitter

Larry Shaw will provide the Hard Charger award for the AMP Hard Charger

I-30 Speedway’s Race Card for the weekend of events:

SUPR/AMP Late Models, Bumper to Bumper Super Stocks, Mini-Sprints, Horizon Mini-Sprints and Mini-Stocks. Gates open at 5:00 and races at 7:30. Adult admission $10 and kids 6 - 12 only $1 when accompanied by an adult. Pit passes are $25

SUPR/AMP Late Models, IMCA Modifieds, Bumper to Bumper Super Stocks, Mini-Sprints, and Horizon Mini-Sprints. Gates open at 5:00 and races at 7:30. Adult admission $15 and kids 6 - 12 only $2 when accompanied by an adult. Pit passes are $25. 2 day adult ticket is $20

To learn more about Jeff Wells racing with the AMP Series during 2008, log on www.jeffwellsjr.com or www.ampseries.com

To learn more about I-30 Speedway log on to www.i-30speedway.com

To learn more about SUPR logon to www.suprracing.com

Archived