Sometimes...all you gotta do is ask...

ATTENTION all NASKART drivers: Practice this week is even earlier than usual. Practice starts at 1:10pm Saturday and again at 2:20pm. Both are 10 minute sessions....but the best part and reason why we have an earlier practice is: WE HAVE A 8 LAP HEAT RACE TO SET GRID FOR THE MAIN!!!!!! That's right...you are not reading this wrong. Mary Ann has grqaciously given us the oppertunity to now have a heat race like the other series have at Thunderhill! Smitty took the time to email her and ask....and Debbie replied with the attached schedule!!! So we will draw numbers for the heat race grid....and the heat race sets the starting order for the MAIN!! All i can say is...SMITTY....THANKS FOR ASKING AND MARYANN....THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US AS A SERIES AT THUNDERHILL!!!!!!

THRJune28ScheduleforJune28.pdf

Friday, June 27—4:00 p.m.–Dark—Open Practice—Tech Open

Saturday, June 28

12:00 (noon)—Pit Gate Opens for Garage/Pit Passes

1:00—Tech Opens—All cars must get a 2008 safety inspection prior to entering the race track. Upon inspection, a THR sticker will be issued and will be valid for the entire season.

1:00 until 3:20—Organized "Test-n-Tune," as follows:

Texas Pro Sedans NASKARTS Pro Modifieds Pro Trucks

1:00—1:10 1:10—1:20 1:20—1:30 1:30—1:40

2:10—2:20 2:20—2:30 2:30—2:40 2:40—2:50

Thunder Stocks Super Stocks Grand Stocks

1:40—1:50 1:50—2:00 2:00—2:10

2:50—3:00 3:00—3:10 3:10—3:20

(All meetings will be held in the Pit Garage Lounge Area)

4;00—Meeting for THR Officials/Staff and Touring Series Representatives

4:00—Grandstand Gates Open

4:30—Mandatory Meeting for Pro Truck and ExpressJet Pro Modified Drivers and Spotters

5:00—Mandatory Meeting for all THR Drivers and Crew Chiefs

5:00—Track closed for Cleanup

6:00—Qualifying (green, white, checkered):

ExpressJet Pro Modifieds—Qualifying followed by technical inspections and Top 6 Pick of the Dice

Pro Trucks—Qualifying followed by technical inspections and Top 6 Pick of the Dice

(2) Texas Pro Sedans Qualifying Heat Races (8 laps each)

NasKarts Heat Race (8 laps)

7:00—Opening Ceremony & Parade of Aid – Note: We will stop the program as close to 7:00 p.m. as possible. The THR Grand Stock, Thunder Stock and Super Stock heat races may possibly start before 7:00 p.m.

Thunder Stocks Heat Races (8 laps each)

ASA A-Line Super Stocks Heat Races (8 laps each)

Grand Stocks Heat Races (8 laps each)

Feature Races

Texas Pro Sedans (*20 laps or 20 minutes)

NasKarts (*20 laps or 10 minutes)

Pro Modified “ExpressJet 50” (*50 laps or 30 minutes)

JRA Kids Bike Races

Pro Trucks (*50 laps or 30 minutes)

Thunder Stocks (*30 laps or 30 minutes)

ASA A-Line Super Stocks (*40 laps or 30 minutes)

Grand Stocks (*25 laps or 20 minutes)

the pdf will be corrected!!

THR_june_28th.pdf

ATTENTION all NASKART drivers: Practice this week is even earlier than usual. Practice starts at 1:10pm Saturday and again at 2:20pm. Both are 10 minute sessions....but the best part and reason why we have an earlier practice is: WE HAVE A 8 LAP HEAT RACE TO SET GRID FOR THE MAIN!!!!!! That's right...you are not reading this wrong. Mary Ann has grqaciously given us the oppertunity to now have a heat race like the other series have at Thunderhill! Smitty took the time to email her and ask....and Debbie replied with the attached schedule!!! So we will draw numbers for the heat race grid....and the heat race sets the starting order for the MAIN!! All i can say is...SMITTY....THANKS FOR ASKING AND MARYANN....THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US AS A SERIES AT THUNDERHILL!!!!!!

YOU GUYS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME. I HAVE BEEN KINDA LAYING LOW FOR A FEW WEEKS AROUND MARY ANN. I'M NOT ONE TO BEG. BUT JUST REMEMBER WHO TRIED AN GOT WHAT WE HAVE. I KNOW THIS WEEK THEY ARE LIGHT ON CLASSES TO RUN,SO I BELIEVE IT WAS A GOOD TIME TO ASK FOR AN ADDITIONAL HEAT. DEBBIE HAS BEEN A BIG HELP TO MARY ANN, SO IT LOOKS LIKE THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE IN THINKING. SO, SMITTY ,THANKS FOR ASKING. IT WOULD HELP TO KEEP ME INFORMED ALONG THESE LINES. MIKE THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING TO NASKART. I HAD ALREADY TOLD SMITTY WE WOULD LUCK OF THE DRAW,AN DRAW FOR STARTING POSITIONS.SO, NO MATTER WHAT WE DO, I KNOW WE WILL BE UP FRONT SOME WHERE. ASSUMING YOU GUYS WANT THE FASTEST UP FRONT. SEE YA TUESDAY NIGHT. LATER.. BEANER......................

Archived