HOUSTON MOTORSPORTS PARK

flyingaces

MAN WE HAD A BLAST SATURDAY NIGHT RUNNING THERE. YOUR FACILITY IS SECOND TO NONE, THAT PLACE IS SOO AWESOME. THANKS TOO ALL THE STAFF FOR YOUR HELP AND HOSPITALITY, AND A HUGE THANKS TO THE HUFF FAMILY FOR ALL THERE HELP. WE WERE REALLY BLOWN AWAY BY THE KINDNESS OF THE STAFF AND RACES, NOT TO MENTION THE AWESOME FACILITY YOU PEOPLE HAVE... WE CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK THERE TO RACE. CHARLES EARNHARDT #33

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

CHARLES,

THANK YA'LL FOR COMING TO HMP AND RACING WITH US.

WE DO HAVE AN AWESOME FACILITY TO RACE AT, MAKES

US PROUD.

THAT WAS ONE AWESOME RACE AND WE'RE GLAD YOU GOT

TO ENJOY WHAT WE ENJOY EVERY RACE. :)

WE ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP THATS WHAT RACING IS

ALL ABOUT.

YOU ARE SO WELCOME AND HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK AGAIN.

SEE YOU AT KYLE THIS WEEKEND.

JAMES & JANETTE HUFF

I think James races lawnmowers on Sunday in Waller. Don't tell Janette though, she thinks he is mowing the lawn at the other house. But he gets that done real quick and then goes to the Lawn Mower races. Heard he mowed down the feild a couple weeks ago in a 50 lap feature!!!

Ya'll think you are just kidding around, i have trouble keeping him off my grandkids tricycles.

If you have anything around with wheels on it, James will do his best to put it up front. The only

thing i haven't seen him race yet, is a chuck wagon. :D He even sits on the floor at his shop

with 1/24 scale nascars and pushing them in circles. If you think i'm lying heres proof:

See there, I told you so ! :P

post-4119-1214250475_thumb.jpg

post-4119-1214250559_thumb.jpg

post-4119-1214250905_thumb.jpg

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

post-4090-1214260772_thumb.jpg

I DON'T KNOW WHAT JAMES & DEL TOLD YA'LL BUT THIS IS THE

PHOTO I HAVE OF THEIR NASCAR EXPERIENCE.

(SAFETY ITEMS REQUIRED) CAP, TENNIS SHOES, BURD SEED AND POOP

PROOF GOGGLES.

PS: JAMES DON'T NEED WHEELS :D:P

now that that is some funny stuff there :D

It was nice meeting you charles. And like I said Sat night, you guys have some awsome looking cars.

Hey Arthur back at you buddy, you got a good looking car to not to mention ita front runner also, thanks for the compliment hope to be back there racing soon. p.s. keep sending those in car videos, those are cool. charles

Guest huff37

see what happens when i go to work?

i guess my cover has been destroyed.

i'm gonna hafta get nick to help me on the lawnmower tho--seems like its got a

bad push.it's worse when the blade is up high.

how about them overgrown chickens!!! see who is in front as i so rightly deserve :rolleyes:

i smell a skunk :ph34r: and it's probably my sister and mr.huff with pay back!!! :blink:

now that that is some funny stuff there :D

It was nice meeting you charles. And like I said Sat night, you guys have some awsome looking cars.

Hey Arthur back at you buddy, you got a good looking car to not to mention ita front runner also, thanks for the compliment hope to be back there racing soon. p.s. keep sending those in car videos, those are cool. charles

In car did not work this weekend, operator error. We were so busy trying to fix our overheating problem, I forgot to mess with the camera's . I got a couple still shots instead of video, it sucks. With the lightning show going on everytime we came out of 4, it would have been a cool video. :(

Archived