MARK YOUR CALENDARS for JULY 5th!

Dawn

I can't say where yet, because it has not been made OFFICIAL... but we will be BROADCASTING LIVE for the Coke Zero 400 from DAYTONA and having the first OFFICIAL TRACKSMACK WATCH PARTY for ESPN Radio for the season..

You guys have ALWAYS been such a HUGE support of my events in the past, but I need you for this one NOW MORE THAN EVER!!!

I can't give out too many details yet, but I will soon...

If you will be interested in bringing your car out to display for yourself and your sponsors, let me know... I know it is rough this year with gas pricese and all, but I would LOVE to get some out there!!!

Thanks guys and gals...

OKAY... it is DONE!!!!

July 5th 5 PM till the checkered flag drops!!!

Speedway Sports Bar (9055 MARBACH)

www.speedwaysportsbar.com

We will do a LIVE 1 Hour Pre-Race Broadcast then have our watch party...

I hope you all can make it!!!

Edited by Dawn

I have had a couple of folks say they want to bring their cars/trucks out tot he event...thank you... the more the better since it looks like there will also be a car show of sorts out there now. I understand that there will be muscle cars...dragsters, and trucks on lifts...

This is really sounding like FUN!!! :D

Wanted to update you guys and tell you, we will be serving free shiner smokehouse brats out there!!! YUMMY!!!!!!

Dawn, I talked to Speedwaysportsbar about bringing our car to show. The girl I talked to said to get there early to set up. Do you have a time that cars wil be showing up.

We will bring an Allison Legacy car.

Thanks

Ttd

We had a FANTASTIC showing... Thanks to the Kerr's and Tuttle's very much!!! We had HOT ROD's, we had dragsters, we had Legacy and Truck represented... it was awesome. They said about 150 people or more out there to come see the cars and who cam in and out of the bar...a lot had kids and this is a bar so kids can not stay, but every table was taken inside for the race. About 60 people or so for the race and then the bar packed up even more towards the middle and end of the race and then for the band that played after.

WHAT A FANTASTIC place to be able to go and watch racing.... Kenny and Karen were AWESOME!!!