curious?

Hi Todd,

Gary Smith just finished up on making another NASKART. It is the Yellow number 11. Our Rules are on the website www.NASKARTS.com and if you like you can call "smitty" and ask him what he's selling his 2nd kart for. He also reads this forum so you could post your number and he could call you as well.

mike steinman

#71 NASKARTS

ive been racing street stocks and thunderstocks at thunder hill im looking to sell my car and get into naskarts any info on how to join and where to get a cart would be appriciated. thanks Todd Weeks

Hello todd. I am the originator of Naskarts. We have just finished building a new naskart #11, yellow. We will have it out at thunderhill the next sat night race. You can reach me at Ironrock 530-7223,or my home 476-2322. The cost of the kart with all the modified pieces is $ 3600. You can call me any time. I have several interested in getting in the the series. Thankx for the inquiry. Later Roy Smith. or Beaner.......

I am the originator of Naskarts.

....and a very modest one at that... :P

Don't leave out Master Engine Builder or Announcer.....

GOOD MORNING BRIAN. ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU UP. I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT BEING A PROMOTER. SORRY,I'LL DO BETTER. I MAY GIVE UP THE ANNOUNCING THING NEXT YEAR. I NEED TO STAY AROUND THE PITS MORE. GOT A CALL AST NIGHT FROM A GUY IN PITTSBURG, HE SAW OUR N2000ASKARTS ON-LINE,AN WAS INTERESTED IN SELLING US 10 BIREL N35 ROLLING CHASSIS W/MOTORS @ $ 2000 each. he is gonna call me today on price for 4 used gx270 engines. ok, I need to run to the bank,chat later,have a great day. ROY BOY. beaner.........................

Archived