Special Thanks

Last night my Naskart went to its excited new owner. I couldn't have sold it without the help of some, so I would like to tell them thanks:

Stienman: Thanks a million, for breaking it in, doing a million things to help me, to help the group. You are one of the biggest assets to the Naskart community. I will go out of my way to help you in the future.

Brian: You saved my butt with the rod bearing. Thanks dude.

Roy: Thanks for letting me use the bench, the space and the gasket. Much appreciated

Smitty: Thanks for the heli-coil (just remember you can't heli-coil cooling fins), and the business in the past. I really appreciate it.

I am going to work to get these other karts of Alan's back on track. It would be really good to get another one sold and in the group. Mike Bell is the new owner of my #42 kart. He is a super nice person that is very excited to get into the group. I hope that ya'll treat him as kindly as ya'll did me.

Thanks,

Robert

Robert, I am looking foreword to having some adventures with #42. I appreciated the instruction you gave me as you were sorting thru the issues along with all the help and hospitality received from the guys you mentioned above. Seem like a fine bunch of guys to go racing with!

Regards,

Mike Bell

B)-->

QUOTE(mike b @ Jun 23 2008, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Robert, I am looking foreword to having some adventures with #42. I appreciated the instruction you gave me as you were sorting thru the issues along with all the help and hospitality received from the guys you mentioned above. Seem like a fine bunch of guys to go racing with!

Regards,

Mike Bell

Mike

Are you planning to race the #42 this weekend at Thunder Hill?

Archived