SLM Bounty - South Alabama

racedude

I haven't seen anything about the bounty on this week-end's SLM race at South Alabama - just curious if it will draw more cars or spectators? Also wondering if the Dude that took Casey out under yellow at Mobile is planning on showing and if he pulled a move like he did at Mobile over at South Alabama what would happen?

Here goes with the names that I have.........................

Royce Johnston

Jeremy Rice

Jason Young

Chris Davidson

Jason Hogan

Casey Smith

Korey Ruble

Stanley Smith

Mitch Cobb

Augie Grill

David Hodges

Bubba Pollard

Kurt Jett

Grant Enfinger

Danny Bagwell

Jeff Morgan

Racedude.......Danny Bagwell was the one that took out Casey at Mobile and yes he is supposed to be at OPP this Saturday night............I doubt very much if John Dykes will put up with this kind of crap at South Alabama Speedway like what went on at Mobile. Good Luck to Casey. This bounty should make it very interesting. I understand if Casey wins this Saturday there will be more money added to the bounty at the next race.

THAT WAS JUST PLAIN STUPID THAT DUDES SPOTTER SHOULD OF SAID SOMETHING.OR THEY WERE JUST PIST BECAUSE A TEXAS GUY COMES UP THERE AND KICKS ALL THERE ASSES

I HOPE THAT CASEY SMITH & CHRIS DAVIDSON FROM TEXAS FINISH GOOD.GOOD LUCK GUYS/CREW

THAT WAS JUST PLAIN STUPID THAT DUDES SPOTTER SHOULD OF SAID SOMETHING.OR THEY WERE JUST PIST BECAUSE A TEXAS GUY COMES UP THERE AND KICKS ALL THERE ASSES

Had nothing to do with Texas, Bagwell got spun by Dale Little, and he decided to retaliate. Casey and Little both have black 99 cars. Combine the bad track lighting at Mobile, and the limited visibility, and the lack of brain cells on the part of Bagwell. Bagwell simply went after the wrong car.

And I ain't defending him at all, retaliation on the track is stupid, and Bagwell shoulda been parked for awhile.

But this on track retaliation crap is becoming too prevalent. The guys it hurts the most is those crewmen who have to put everything back together.

There were people I talked to at the track(that know the guy)that said he knew exactly who he was hitting and that he did it on purpose so his buddy could have a shot at winning the race.If you think about it,he goes off the track in turn 2(him and the guy he originaly wrecked was in the back of the pack)as soon as he collects it up and enters the track he hit Casey.I am not going to believe that he thought that the guy he tangeled with originaly had enough time to collect the car up,get it going,and then go all the way around a track that size under caution.He did it on purpose and new EXACTLY what he was doing. :angry:

There were people I talked to at the track(that know the guy)that said he knew exactly who he was hitting and that he did it on purpose so his buddy could have a shot at winning the race.

Yeah, I heard also that that statement was made, but I don't usually put much faith in those kind of statements unless I hear them myself.

But if Bagwell did say that, he oughta be parked from everywhere over there.

You and I both know how long it takes to put one of these things back together; we don't need idiots like Bagwell tearing up stuff like that.

Archived