FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Media Contact: Denny Hartwig

(630)-566-6305

dennyhartwig@livenation.com

League City's Michelle Stockton to Host Monsters on Mainstreet at Houston Motorsports Park this Summer

AURORA, Ill. - (June, 16 2008) Monster Jam® and Ford Trucks announced today that Houston Motorsports Park will play host to the third annual Monsters on Mainstreet show on Saturday July 26th, which was won by League City, Texas' Michelle Stockton.

Earlier this year Stockton, a huge Monster Jam fan, was one of over 40,000 people who registered for a chance to win their very own hometown Monster Jam online at www.MonstersOnMainstreet.com. As a finalist, she was flown to Las Vegas with three guests on an all-expenses paid VIP trip to take in the Monster Jam World Finals at Sam Boyd Stadium. Before a sold-out crowd of 36,954 fans, and four other finalists in the Monsters on Mainstreet sweepstakes, Stockton randomly selected the key that started a Built Ford Tough Super Duty® F-450 Pick-Up making her the grand prize winner.

For the third consecutive year, Monster Jam and Ford Trucks have given one lucky fan a hometown Monster Jam as part of the year-long Monsters on Mainstreet promotion. As the Monsters On Mainstreet Grand Prize winner, Stockton will be able to invite up to 1,000 of her closest friends and family to join in on this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Local charities, community organizations, and Ford dealers will also receive complimentary tickets for the show and the Built Ford Tough Party in the Pits. The Built Ford Tough Blue Thunder monster truck and a collection of other premier monster trucks will participate in all the excitement of a Monster Jam racing and freestyle competition.

"It's hard to put into words my excitement for the opportunity to host my very own Monster Jam event," said Stockton. "I work at a school and have invited some kids who are constantly thanking me for inviting them. I'm also in the process of inviting some children from local hospitals and charities right now. I should have those groups taken care of shortly."

Stockton was flattered while watching the Monster Jam recap show on CBS Sports. The Monster Jam television special contained a feature highlighting her winning experience at the Monsters On Mainstreet drawing in Las Vegas at the Monster Jam World Finals in March.

"We had some friends and family over to watch the Monster Jam recap show, and when we saw ourselves on television, it was pretty exciting."

The state-of-the-art Houston Motorsports Park is located 25 minutes from downtown Houston and 20 minutes from Houston's Bush Intercontinental Airport. Houston Motorsports Park boasts a family environment that offers plenty of excitement for kids and adults.

For more information about Monster Jam, log on to www.MonsterJamOnline.com. For more onformation about Monsters on Mainstreet, log on to www.MonstersOnMainstreet.com.

About Live Nation

Live Nation is the future of the music business. With the most live concerts, music venues and festivals in the world and the most comprehensive concert search engine on the web, Live Nation is revolutionizing the music industry: onstage and online. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Live Nation is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, trading under the symbol "LYV." Additional information about the company can be found at www.livenation.com under the "About Us" section.

About Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures and distributes automobiles in 200 markets across six continents. With about 245,000 employees and about 100 plants worldwide, the company's core and affiliated automotive brands include Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury and Volvo. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford's products, please visit www.fordvehicles.com.