Compaints of rough driving

After last Saturday nights race at Thunderr Hill both Brian Kempal #10 Kart and Lyndon Kirk driving the #14 for Roy Smith both complained about rough driving . The funny thing is they were both pointing the finger at each other as the culprit.

We will need to see the vidio to get the full picture. It is funny though how its always the other guy who is driving rough.

Have any of you seen some of the old footage of Dale Earnhart racing with Daryl Waltrip. Pretty interesting stuff and when they were interviewed it was always the other guy who was at fault.

This is why we call our series the NasKart Series. We bump and rub. Tempers are going to flair up. This series is competitive. Brian has dominated the ovals this year although with Martys new found speed and Lyndon being back with a first class ride in the yellow #11 kart for the rest of the season, it is going to get interesting.

I think this race was the best race we have had at Thunder Hill this year. It was exciting for the fans and for the drivers. I know for myself, it was a blast going from up front to the back numerous times and being in the thick of it. Thinking O no I lost the draft and then geting a big bump to get right back in it.

We have a bunch of guys who are capable of winning and I for one can hardly wait till the next Thunder Hill Race.

Smitty

Easy to see why you're so good at marketing. This stuff draws attention. Hard to know if you really believe what you type, though.

I expect no complaints from you when you get booted out of the lead. I also expect you to stop complaining about Marty being loose. Some drivers like a loose car, learn to pass those guys on the inside.

I couldn't pass him on the inside because his kart was sideways blocking the bottom and the top of the track. Red river isn't as wide as Thunder Hill.

If he starts waching the flagman ,so he will know when its's the last lap ,he will probably drive by the kart in front of him for the win ,instead of healping out the guy in front with a big bump. He was very fast. Lyndon bumped him out of the way at RedrRver, like Lynden tried to do to you on Saturday. That is why he gave you the bump instead of Lyndon. You got to have friends in this game

Can I buy you dinner at Chilies next race night?

Easy to see why you're so good at marketing. This stuff draws attention. Hard to know if you really believe what you type, though.

I expect no complaints from you when you get booted out of the lead. I also expect you to stop complaining about Marty being loose. Some drivers like a loose car, learn to pass those guys on the inside.

HEY GUYS, KEEP IN MIND TRAVIS WILL BE BACK NEXT RACE NIGHT...... JUST A FRIENDLY HINT. I'M GONNA CHECK BOTH MY MOTORS THIS WEEK AN SEE HOW THE ROD BOLTS ARE HOLDING UP I ORDERED 2 SETS OF BOLTS. PROBABLY SHOULD GET SEVERAL MORE. IM WORKING ON A PROTO TYPE MOTOR FOR NEXT YEAR.........................................BEANER.............................

......................KEEP ALL YOUR GX270 PARTS,SPECIALLY THE MOTORS.

IM WORKING ON A PROTO TYPE MOTOR FOR NEXT YEAR

And so it begins. again.

Next motor I build, Im taking a 390 and disguising it. 42 horsepower, no problem. Then everyone will have to conform to its rules and everyone will be mad. But suddenly it will be ok and the cycle will continue on. :D

ROBERT, THE 390 IS A MUCH BIGGER BLOCK,I'M GONNA STICK TO THE GX270,I THINK THIS IS THE BEST AN MOST INEXPENSIVE WAY TO GO. CHAT LATER... BEANER.....................

IM WORKING ON A PROTO TYPE MOTOR FOR NEXT YEAR

And so it begins. again.

Next motor I build, Im taking a 390 and disguising it. 42 horsepower, no problem. Then everyone will have to conform to its rules and everyone will be mad. But suddenly it will be ok and the cycle will continue on. :D

So funny, yet so sad, and sooooo true....

I'm sure Roy's intention is to grow the Series.......

GSXR 1000 THAT SHOULD DO IT. THATS MY VOTE. I HAVE SEEN GUYS RUNNING GIXER KARTS ON U-TUBE. IM PRETTY SURE WE COULD PULL A POWER SLIDE ALL THE WAY AROUND THUNDER HILL, AND LIKE 120 ON THE STRAIGHTS.

BY THE WAY CONGRATS BRIAN. I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING YOUR REIN AS THE SUPER CRAZY NASKART MASTER OF THUNDER HILL. BUT I RED RIVER HELPED ME REALIZED SOMETHING THAT I HAD FORGOTTEN, I REALLY LIKE WINNING, THINK IL DO SOME MORE OF THAT IF YOU DON'T MIND. :D I SURE AM GLAD ITS A ROAD CORSE RACE THIS WEEKEND.. B)

BUT REALLY, GOOD JOB BRIAN..

Sorry travis

the race this weekend has been canciled. Iron Rock changed the club race date to the weekend we were at Red River

On the subject of prototype motors. I am trying to get ahold of the guy who hand made a exact replica of a V8 back when we raced quarter scale. It was really cool and had all the trick stuff only in Quarter Scale.

I will have him make me a 700 Hp miniture motor no bigger that the Honda GX270. I am not sure what to do for a tranny,

It shouldn' cost more that $250.000.00 for a prototype. Then I can sell them to the other guys for $300,000.00 and make $50.000.00 profit

Thanks! It's good to have you back, Travis.

Y'all mock Roy, but how many Series have their very own R&D Dept?

IM NOT MOKING ROY. IM JUST SAYING GIXER 1000 KARTS ALL THE WAY. OL ROY HAS GIVEN ME GREAT EQUIPMENT TO WORK WITH. GREAT MOTOR, GREAT KART, I COULDENT BE HAPPIER. BEST CAR OWNER IV EVER DRIVEN FOR.

NasKarts up next... Brian Kuemple and Travis Smith have a heck of a war up front with lots of bumping going on. Marty Kreis and Jim Mullins join the top two to make it a four car battle with more bumping than I have seen before in a NasKart event as they fight tooth and nail for position. Travis Smith gets by Kuemple after some bumping for the lead at halfway.

Kuempel gets back by Kreis on the last lap and Travis Smith fiishies third. Mullins fourth and Gary Smith rounding out the top five.

This is how an impartial person documented the race. My name is clear!

This is how an impartial person documented the race. My name is clear!

Impartial? Ha! You conveniently forget that my second cousin, Herman, once dated your Aunt Gertrude's best freind's neice, good ol' Chicha Bergonia. My gosh, we're practically next of kin!

Besides that, I couldn't really tell who was knocking the crap outta whom since I can't see the tiny numbers on your karts that are carefully designed to camo with the rest of the paint job instead of contrast with it. And, more importantly (and, mericfully) I can't hear Roy calling the race on the PA.

Besides that, I got up to go get a soft drink during the second half of your race and then had to open the press box door for a kid who was trying to break down the door thinking the press box was the little boys' room. Poor kid was jumping up and down with his hands between his legs. Hope he made it downstairs OK.

I got back to my computer just in time to see you get back around the leader and take the checkered. Who knows what transpired between the time your eye teeth got rattled and when you took the checkered? I certainly don't.

Bottom line: I don't think you'd be entirely accurate in calling me "an impartial person" and stating that I "documented the race."

But, hey, say hello to Gertie for me, will ya?

Nick

Now don't go getting your feelings all in an uproar, cutting. If you play your cards right Aunt Gertie just might invite you to the family reunion too.

by the way, have you ever dated a girl named Chicha?

Nick

post-3390-1213807885_thumb.png

Did she look something like that? post-3390-1213807685.gif

Yep. That's good ol' Chicha alright.. Looks like she's lost some weight though.

But judging from her color, it looks like she's back to holding her breath too long again. Used to be that she'd only hold it until she got all blue in the face...

Nick

Archived