The Almighty

bigfat

Congrats to Tammy Thames. What a job. Great drivin' girl. You rock. I bet that smile is still plastered on your face. Quote of the night " I can't stop freaking smiling. "....That's what it's all about. Way to go Rue.

Damn, I didn't even know it was Terry's Bday. Happy belated bro. I guess she gave you that trophy??? Yeah right....

A well deserved win for a great team. Terry works just as hard on everyone else's stuff as he does his own. That's probably why he isn't in the picture, he was helping someone else. And I think Tammy has shown up a bunch of us with her quick learning behind the wheel. Way to go driver!!!

Tammy what a great job of driving I watched you from behind and you made some great moves to stay out of trouble wish I could have done that at the start ha maby I could have gotten up there to to challenge you for the win and I tryed to get hubby drunk but i didn't do a very good job. Well keep up the good work and Terry you have done a great job setting that car up i know how hard you work on all the cars including mine so thanks for all your help. :rolleyes:B):D:blink:

Oh Floyd and Bryon I so agree with you guys. I was telling our friend yesterday how much she has improved since the beginning of the race season.

Keep up the good work Tammy.

And you are right, Terry does help out eveyone so much, so he probably was helping someone else at the time.

Archived