sat night,thunderhill

CONGRADULATIONS ARE IN ORDER TO BRIAN KUEMPEL,AS HE SQEEZED OUT ANOTHER WIN AT THUNDERHILL RACE WAY. THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST RACE SO FAR THIS SEASON. I THINK WE WILL NAME HIM "RUMPLE STRIP BRIAN". WAS A GOOD RACE THOUGH, I WILL REPAIR MY FRONT BUMPER AN PUT MORE REINFORCEMENT ON IT. LATER, ...........BEANER................................

Thanks Roy. Or should I start calling you "FOX News Roy". Fair and balanced....yeah right. My friends watching felt like I got some bad publicity. Whatever, it's all good.

The feedback I got was that it was indeed a great race to watch. From a racer's perspective, it wasn't even in my top ten. I got slammed in the turns more than ever before. I had to defend Travis to my friends who thought he was driving the #14. Enough about that, I'll just continue to match my competition's driving style and be happy.

My thanks go to Marty for the white flag, turn 3 push! I was inching forward underneath the #14 and wasn't sure if I had enough track left to clear him...and wham...I'm seeing the checkers!

Also, an honorable mention to Jim in the #77 kart. He's pulled off 2 top 5's in only 4 races! Great job, Jim!

CONGRADULATIONS ARE IN ORDER TO BRIAN KUEMPEL,AS HE SQEEZED OUT ANOTHER WIN AT THUNDERHILL RACE WAY. THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST RACE SO FAR THIS SEASON. I THINK WE WILL NAME HIM "RUMPLE STRIP BRIAN". WAS A GOOD RACE THOUGH, I WILL REPAIR MY FRONT BUMPER AN PUT MORE REINFORCEMENT ON IT. LATER, ...........BEANER................................

Thanks to everyone that have helped me get to this point, Mike, Smitty, Roy, Brian, Chris, just to mention a few! This is really a great group of people in this series. Congrats to everyone that works hard keeping their karts in condition to compete at this level. This is a great group to be associated with. Let's continue to respect others safety and keep having safe fun. This is competitive, but not competitive enough to get someone hurt.

Have a great Fathers day guys!

Jim

Brian...congrats on strong win at Thunderhill!! Will you have another streak...or can someone else run you down?!!? lol Maybe me?!?! with a new motor?!?! After my motor lost its magic white smoke...was a great race to watch....I so wanted to be in that battle!!

Archived