Picutres at HMP

Does anyone know who was taking pictures last Saturday night at HMP? I did not see Steve there but that does not mean he wasn't, We got our first podiuum and I wanted that pic. Any info would be great

Bobby Cunningham was taking the pictures for Steve. I'm sure they'll be posted on his site soon.

Sorry guys. I was not there and Bobby's transmission went out on the way there and he spend the rest of the evening trying to get his truck back home. I don't know who may have been taking photos.

Steve

i did look for steve their and noticed he was gone, someone was in the flag stand during our hot laps, i do know that bumbera photograhfer took the pictures of us receiving trophies after our race, outside of that, i don't have a clue. del

Does anyone know who was taking pictures last Saturday night at HMP? I did not see Steve there but that does not mean he wasn't, We got our first podiuum and I wanted that pic. Any info would be great

It was a tall dude with a ball cap! I backed into him and about knocked him down on the front stretch during intermission.

Archived