CONGRATS TO TRAVIS ROBERTS ON HIS WIN AT RED RIVER!

Travis, You had the setup and the speed this past weekend....congrats on a well deserved win!!! Had it not been for the yellow flag....NO ONE would have caught you!!! THANK GOD FOR YELLOWS!!!! lol Was the only chance we had to give you a fight to the end! But the last part of the race was awesome!!! Helping Lyndon (#11) out almost cost you the race...but thats what sportsmanship is all about!! But...i have to say...had Marty Kreis had a better setup....I feel he would have won that race as he was fast...but he was a little too loose on setup & had a slow kart (ME) holding him up trying to draft together. This track is so much more about setup than Thunderhill. If he gets it setup right...look out all!!! He's hunting for his first win in our series...and is getting closer all the time.

THANKS MIKE. :D

MIKE, I KNOW MARTY IS CLOSEING IN. YOU ARE RIGHT ALL HE NEEDS IS SOME CHASSIS WORK. I THINK TRAVIS HAS GIVEN HIM ENOUGH FOR THE PRESENT. THINGS ARE GONNA GET A LOT CLOSER AS THE SEASON MOVES ON. THIS LEADS TO AN EXCITING SEASON. OH, FOR SAT NIGHT AT THUNDERHILL, LYNDON IS GONNA DRIVE AS TRAVIS WILL BE OUT OF TOWN. SAEE YA TUESDAY NIGHT... LATER...BEANER

Archived