Free THR general admission tickets.

I worked an event at DELL last Friday and met one of the announcers from THR (his name escapes me) who works at DELL. He announces during the Kid's programs. Also, met Doug Ayers who drives (his class escapes me). Both super-nice people, who think we're Krazy BTW.

Anyways, he gave a ton of tickets away for this Saturday's event. Soooooo, if anyone wants some, get with me.

Brian,

It was nice to meet you... I am that Announcer that thinks your crazy... & I drive the #50 Thunder Stock...

We gave out more than 500 tickets at that dell event, Trying to bring fresh blood to the track to watch racing... they only went to people that were interested in going & also only good for the 6/14 race..

and yes.. i still think ya'll are crazy..

Brian,

It was nice to meet you... I am that Announcer that thinks your crazy... & I drive the #50 Thunder Stock...

We gave out more than 500 tickets at that dell event, Trying to bring fresh blood to the track to watch racing... they only went to people that were interested in going & also only good for the 6/14 race..

and yes.. i still think ya'll are crazy..

I'm glad to have met you and Doug. Now I have someone to root for when I'm watching.

Tell me your name again.........

Aaron Brungot.. Driver #50.. Founder of JRA Kids Club.

Thanks Aaron.

NASKARTS,

Aaron is working hard to get attendance up at THR. Let's do what we can to support him and THR. No spectators, no THR, no place for us to live out our racing dreams! Maybe, we could plan a family date and have all the "better-halfs" out to support us. Travis is working to get his fiance out to join Joy.

Just a word of caution here....

Please don't give those free tickets to folks that would normally be attending the races anyway. Give them to folks who haven't been to the track before.

Nick

Archived