Demolition Derby

I will have 3 cars built for spicewood tx derby and would like to run them at the kyle derby....Is this derby still going to happen, and what kind of a car count do you usually have? I have been derbying for 14 years in the midwest and would like to help promote this sport more in texas so contact me if help is needed.

Thanks, Andy Huffaker

San Antonio,TX 210-263-9667 or 402-430-5862

I believe it shows to be Sept. 13 on the schedule, unless somethings changed

It sure would be nice to see some more derbys in this area, it is a good way to get bigger crowds at the track, I know If I come to the derby I will give them something to cheer about :D

I like your confidence, it sounds like you have been successful in the past up north , good lucI k tp you

I've been to the Spicewood VFD derby every year when I lived in Marble Falls , it's always a good one

It is a fun sport and there isnt much of it going on in this area, we usually have 30 plus derby in nebraska and it is a good way to promote the race track and make some money. I am not trying to be cocky, but I have had success and I have the ability to help any promoter who is intrested in doing a derby get the ball rolling. Any feedback is welcomed, I want to see more of this down here! It is low cost and a good way to meet people and get folks to the track. later, andy

we got a derby car that has been sittin around since the last one at SAS.

been waiting for a derby to finish terrin this mercury all to hell so we can scrap it.

lots of fun

Archived