YA'LL LIKE SHOWING OFF

Del Harris

HEY ALL YOU RACERS OUT THERE,

WE NEED SEVERAL CARS FROM DIFFERENT CLASSES TO BE DISPLAYED AND HAND OUT FLIERS FOR HMP

AT THE OUTLETS AT CONROE MALL ON IH-45 & LEAGUE LINE ROAD FOR A FATHERS DAY SPECIAL EVENT THAT THE MALL IS HAVING. THEY HAVE A HUGE ( LIKE 20'X20' ) FLAT SCREEN " TV " SIGN OUT FRONT ON THE IH-45 SIDE OF THE MALL IN WHICH THEY WILL BE ADVERTIZING OUR RACE TRACK ON. SOON YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DRIVE ON IH-45 NORTH OR SOUTH BOUND AND SEE HOUSTON MOTOR SPORTS PARK AND SOME OF OUR CLASSES ON THE BIG SCREEN, THIS SIGN IS HUGE.

PLEASE CHECK AND SEE IF YOU CAN BE AVAILIBLE FOR THIS EVENT, HMP WILL GIVE YOU A FREE TEST AND TUNE NIGHT AT THE TRACT ON ANY FRIDAY THAT YOU WISH ( 1 TIME ONLY ) AND ( PROVIDED THE AVAILIBILTY ), IF YOU MAKE THIS WITH YOUR CAR AND HELP PROMOTE THE TRACK AND OUR SPORT.

ALL INTERESTED IN BEING INVOLVED WITH THIS, PLEASE CONTACT DEL HARRIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, SORRY FOR SUCH SHORT NOTICE BUT, I THINK IT WILL BENEFIT US ALL, I NEED SOMEONE WHO WOULD HELP ME WITH THIS PROJECT, PLEASE CALL FOR ANY DETAILS OR INFORMATION, THANKS FOR SUPPORTING OUR SPORT AND OUR TRACK.

THIS EVENT IS THE SAME LOCATION THAT WE WILL HAVE THE PRO2000RACING PROMOTIONS / NEW DANVILLE MINI 500 RACE AT ON SEPTEMBER 27TH, 2008. IT WILL BE OUR FIRST ANNUAL RACE TO BENEFIT PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES AT NEW DANVILLE, A NEW COMMUNITY BEING DEVELOPED OUT OF 47 ACRES IN NORTHWEST MONTGOMERY COUNTY, A SPECIAL PLACE FOR SPECIAL PEOPLE. A NUMBER OF COMPANIES HAVE ALREADY DONATED FUNDS FOR THE START OF THIS INCREDIBLE FACILITY AND A LARGE NUMBER OF COMPANIES WANT TO BE SPONSORS FOR THIS EVENT. I KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN BY EXPERIENCE, I HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT ATTENDS NEW DANVILLE AND HOPES SOME DAY, SHE CAN LIVE THERE. ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS EVENT EXCEPT FOR COST, WILL GO TO NEW DANVILLE.

AGAIN, I GIVE YOU ALL MY GREAT APPRECIATION IN YA'LLS HELP AND SUPPORT FOR THESE GREAT CAUSES, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, DEL. I MAY BE REACHED AT 936-444-4444 OR MY CELL AT 281-808-5475, IF I CAN'T ANSWER, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE, I WILL RETURN YOUR CALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. :P

THANKS BRENT, THIS WILL BE A LOT OF FUN AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO, THEY CAN SEE ME AT THE TRACK THIS WEEKEND AND I'LL HAVE ALL THE DETAILS. DEL ;)

hey authur, give me a call on the wrecker line when you get a chance, i give you some details, thanks, del

p.s. thanks to all you other folk's for your reply's!!!

new update,

there will be a 4 wheeler give away at the outlet for this event, if you want a chance to win a 4 wheeler, here's your chance. you don't have to take a race but, it would be great if you could. this saturday at the outlets at conroe,. exit league line rd. @ ih-45, mall on the right. need more info., call me @ 936-444-4444 this helps our sport and our track. thanks, del ;)

p.s. this is saturday 6-14-2008, the day before fathers day and by the way, happy fathers day to all you dad's :D

authur, i talked with jack kelly, he said he would be there, rob white is going to let me know and a couple of others with bando's. i would like to have someone from each class if possible, there will be a drawing around 1:00 pm or so for a 4 wheeler fathers day give away, i'm not sure about all the activities, but i plan to talk with tanya tomarrow. all the cars will be parked by that huge flat screen sign at the mall, i will be out of town from thursday until sunday. devyn will be checking on things for me, i would love to be there, but i have a prepaid anniversary to go to. james, janette, pam and i, are celebrating our anniversaries together. i will call you after i talk with tanya. anyone else who would like to do this event, it will be fun and help our sport / track / sponsors, thanks, del. ;) 936-444-4444

Archived