The winner gets all the Glory

Although we all would like to have won the race last Saturday night, under the lights, with the crowd cheering

No one could beat Mike. He and Travis had a plan to win. The rest of us just had a ton of fun fighting and scratching for the next position. From where I was, it was a constant adrilian rush. Pass and then being re-passed, going into the turn outside of Marty and seeing him sideways all the while keeping his foot in it.

The new guy, Jim saying after the race ( Those guys were rough out their, bumping and banging )

Welcome to NasKart Racing. Although we had no cautions!!!

From the reports I got from the fans ,even though the first two karts checked out, the rest of us put on a show that the fans loved. Megan had the females rooting for her and each driver had their fans rooting for them.

Is their a spell check option on this forum?

Although we all would like to have won the race last Saturday night, under the lights, with the crowd cheering

No one could beat Mike. He and Travis had a plan to win. The rest of us just had a ton of fun fighting and scratching for the next position. From where I was, it was a constant adrilian rush. Pass and then being re-passed, going into the turn outside of Marty and seeing him sideways all the while keeping his foot in it.

The new guy, Jim saying after the race ( Those guys were rough out their, bumping and banging )

Welcome to NasKart Racing. Although we had no cautions!!!

From the reports I got from the fans ,even though the first two karts checked out, the rest of us put on a show that the fans loved. Megan had the females rooting for her and each driver had their fans rooting for them.

Is their a spell check option on this forum?

SMITTY,WELL PUT. IT WAS A GREAT RACE ALL UP AN DOWN THE STARTING GRID. THE FANS LOVED IT. I LISTENED TO MEGANS INTERVIEW AN SHE DID QUITE WELL . EXPLAINING HOW SHE GOT INTO NASKART,AN HOW SHE IS LEARNING TO DRIVE FROM THE BEST DRIVERS IN NASKART. GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR HER.SHE HAS CHANGED HER MIND AN WILL BE GOING TO RED RIVER FRIDAY AFTER ALL...BEANER..................................

Archived