June 7th

TRP

This Satuday, June 7th, Texana Raceway Park is back in action!

We'll have .50 Hot Dogs and .50 Sodas, and we'll be featuring Kids Go-Kart Races at intermission .

Mini-Stocks, Bombers, Hot Stock Trucks, Super Stocks, Limited Mods, and Modifieds are running

(Texana Classic Dwarfs have the night off)

Don't miss the action, this Saturday!

Same old bull ring racing .took out another front bumper and chriss side got caved in again Car got lose in front of him spun out and took randy and chris out in the heat .we fixed a broken ball joint and a little sheet metal.went out in the feature and it happen again same turn that time it took the nose and bumper out. He started 12th and finsher 3rd

We will be there to get some of them 50 cent hot dogs .Maybe just with the Bomber car But i am going to try to get my Super Stock ready .I cant let you guys have all that fun without me

Dang...didnt even know they were running...I would have like to go...lol

Ill be there.. Ill be in the pits with Gary2. ... Hey gary is Lucky going. What the heck. Ill see yall tomorrow anyway. Ill be getting off sometime in the morning around 5 and will be there after lunch sometime. Guess we can go over to Denvers when i get there. Up to you.

See yall there at TRP.

Few more Notes for this Saturday:

1. The Louise High School returning Senior Lettermen will be doing a photo-shoot at the track before the evenings races with a few nice cars I've selected (not mine, it ain't that purty). The Athletic Director tries to do a theme picture for the returning Senior Lettermen each year and he contacted me with the request to use Texana Raceway Park as this years theme, and use cars from Texana. Pretty Cool!!! The photo will get a lot of local newspaper mileage, be used at all home football game programs, and several other venues. We're happy to assist the team in being the site location for this years photo shoot.

2. Two mini-stock drivers will be the featured drivers this week. One happens to be a female driver who's turning 14 this weekend and made her rookie debut on this weekend last year....??....hmmmm

and......a little sneak preview......

3. At the driver's meeting this week, we'll tell everyone about some sponsors that have stepped up to place extra money in a class or two or three that the sponsors have selected for a couple of upcoming races within the next month. :D These are classes that the sponsors chose, so they get to put their money where they desire and lay it in the field how they desire.. ;) Getting the ink dryed on those this week, and we'll be prepared to let everyone know on Saturday night. We'll recognize the sponsors that have not requested to remain anonymous. We'll follow there after with advertisement on this site and others. After we announce the sponsors and events they are sponsoring, please make it a point to personally thank them, so they'll want to do this again sometime.

- Monty

Ink is dry.... We have some very enthusiastic and generous sponsors stepping up to the plate.

Looks like June 21st is going to be very rewarding for one class.

July 4th will have a noteworthy purse for the Limiteds and Mods with additional money. The sprint car purse is already determined with a healthy purse, and it should encourage some good cars to make the haul for the the three day / three track run up the Texas coastline from STS to Texana to 105.

On July 5th, two classes, thus far, have sponsors pumping additional money in the purse. Both are noteworthy contributions to the purse for those classes.

We'll announce all of the specifics for each of these at this Saturday's (June 7th) Drivers Meeting. And, we'll announce all of the sponsors who have given us permission to use their company names. I'll stress this point again in the Drivers Meeting, but as a reminder, the sponsors choose the classes for placement of their money and provide how we lay it in the field.

Be sure to be at the Drivers Meeting this Saturday to get all of the details.

See ya Saturday - Monty

My question is...how many people still went to the track last week not knowing they were off...I know of a few (not allowed to say who) that were up saturday morning getting there cars ready...lol

That's interesting.... We never had May 31st on our schedule..... But if they didn't actually make the haul, I guess it's kudos to them for getting their car ready early . Looks like they were that much ahead for this Saturday and should run really well..lol

I know this is early...but if we do get to much rain....and they reschedule for the 14th....and I have to miss another date with the crate lates...well....I will have to force nick to edit me....lol

and...it was more than one team....guess people get used to 1 week on and 1 week off...

Date

Mini-Stocks

Texana Classic Dwarf Cars

Bombers

Hot-Stock Trucks

Southern Late Model Stocks (Super Stocks)

Limited Modifieds

Modifieds

Special Event

3/8/2008

Practice All Classes

Practice Night

3/15/2008

Practice All Classes

Practice Night

3/29/2008

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

Double Points - All Classes

4/12/2008

RACE

RACE

RACE

off

RACE

RACE

RACE

4/26/2008

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

off

RACE

RACE

RAINED OUT

5/03/2008

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

off

RACE

RACE

Make up for 4/26

5/10/2008

off

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

Flowers for all Mothers and Spectator Racer

5/17/2008

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

off

RACE

RACE

Kids Foot Races

6/7/2008

RACE

off

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

50 cent Hot Dog, 50 cent Soda Night, and Kids Go-Kart Races

6/21/2008

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

off

RACE

RACE

7/4/2008

*** ASCS Sprint Car Event ***

RACE

RACE

ASCS 4th of July Sprint Car Classic with Limiteds and Modifieds

7/5/2008

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

off

off

Fender Class Clash plus Blindfold Race, Reverse Race & Demo Derby #2

7/19/2008

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

Kids Bicycles Give-away

8/2/2008

RACE

RACE

RACE

off

RACE

RACE

RACE

8/16/2008

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

off

RACE

RACE

8/30/2008

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

off

RACE

RACE

Demo Derby #3

9/6/2008

off

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

9/27/2008

RACE

RACE

RACE

RACE

off

RACE

RACE

Double Points

11/20/2008 thru

11/22/2008

U

S

M

T

S

RACE

RACE

Inaugural Event - United States Modified Touring Series 3 Day Event

Date

Mini-Stocks

Texana Classic Dwarf Cars

Bombers

Hot-Stock Trucks

Southern Late Model Stocks (Super Stocks)

Limited Modifieds

Modifieds

Special Event

this is a copy of the schedule off the web site, it dont look the same but with the exception of the rain date its still the same.

Archived