I'm Looking For..........

Tom Williams lives in Schertz, is unlisted, but you can get contact info from T&M Auto Parts in Schertz, (210) 658-7406.

You might try a search engine like Switchboard or Zabasearch for Jett and Green.

Jett lives in Bulverde, Texas now.

Green is in the Waco or Robinson area. I think Green might still have a transmission shop in Waco.

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...

Keith green is still in business in Waco on North 15st. (about 3 blocks North off Waco Dr. (HWY 84).

I have watched Keith from the very 1st. night he drove a stock car (mid-season 74). I haven't gotten over it yet! He is still driven but is slowly loosing his quickness. Don't get me wrong, he is still at the top of HOT's field. He his two son that are running in the Sport-Mod division and is focusing more and more on the boy's.

The boy's didn't have that out of the box greatness as he did, although both have developed into very good drivers themselves.

My son grew-up watching "The Keith Green and the Paul White Show" every Friday night. Paul seemed to have a small edge over Keith, but Paul was about 15 years younger at the time.

A few years ago the track was dry slick come time for the A-Main. HOT that dry is one grove (the bottom). James Holder grabbed a early lead and Keith fell into second. With about 6-8 laps to go Keith went very high in turn one. The move almost cost him a couple of spots. I thought well he had to try, but he will not make that mistake again. They entered turn one again, and again he drives in high almost loosing his spot again! I thought what is he doing? On the next lap, again he drives in high and dives hard to the bottom of turn 2. He was on the inside of Holder, door to door but never touching. It's was all over except for the crying!!!! What he was seeing that I didn't? Holder would skate out off the bottom for a split second coming out of turn 2. It took him 3 laps to place his car there in that split second. but he did it! After the race my son was blown away by the move "the old master" put on the Ole boy. I ask my son this question, "you know what the difference is between Keith and the Keith Green 20 years ago? He ask what? My answer was "20 years ago he would have made that move on the 1st try not the 3rd!!!"[

attachmentid=8958]

(Keith's 1st Modified 1975)

post-3842-1215304665_thumb.jpg

Archived