I have had questions in regards to provisional , stand in drivers etc.. The points are awarded to the car owner. The rule book #10 states that all points are awarded to the car owner. If you have your car number on a car example 00004 the points are awarded to the owner. If the next week you bring another car out with 00004 on it the points will be awarded to the owner as will the funds. We have car owners that actually own cars but have hired drivers. The money is awarded to the car owner unless otherwise noted at the begining of the night. The points will be awarded to the car owner which is recognized off of the car number which the car owner registers at the begining of the year. I hope this will clear up any questions in regards to how points are awarded. The final question and answer is there are really no sub drivers since the points are awarded to the car owner , in return who owns the rights to the car number. I also want to point out the track does reserve the right to approve or disapprove any car owners drivers that may race there car for a night. This is more for safety than anything else. If more information is needed please call myself at 940-636-5258 or check the rule book under points and purse #10 www.redriverspeedway.net

Thanks

Mike

Archived