#42 kart for Wichital Falls

Robert, Let me know when you plan to bring your Kart to ironrock. We plan on loading up thursday night,an leaving friday morn at 10AM. I have a competant driver to drive your kart,an he is a possible owner for it. So thanks for letting us use it,an we will try to get it sold for you. Let me know A S A P. Beaner....

Roy, I will let you know what day I am coming up this week as soon as I find out. I am waiting for two pipes to come back from the coater for Marty's karts. When I get the pipes, I will head up with all the gear to Ironrock. I would like to meet the guy thats going to drive my kart, if possible. Everything is 100% ready on it, but I need to put a rear gear on so someone can test it when I come up (probably Mike). I hope he catches the bug, so ya'll can have another driver back in the series.

See ya soon.

Roy, I will let you know what day I am coming up this week as soon as I find out. I am waiting for two pipes to come back from the coater for Marty's karts. When I get the pipes, I will head up with all the gear to Ironrock. I would like to meet the guy thats going to drive my kart, if possible. Everything is 100% ready on it, but I need to put a rear gear on so someone can test it when I come up (probably Mike). I hope he catches the bug, so ya'll can have another driver back in the series.

See ya soon.

ROBERT, HE IS AN OLD NASKART OWNER AN DRIVER FROM SEVERAL YEARS AGO. HE NOW LIVES IN OKLAHOMA,BUT WILL BE AT THE TRACK IN WICHITAL FALLS THAT SAT TO DRIVE IT. I THINK YOU WILL NEED A 23 OR 24 TOOTH AXLE GEAR FOR THE TRACK.I DON'T HAVE ANY EXRTA GEARS,BUT WE MIGHT TRY A DIFFERENT DRIVE GEAR. WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT WHEN WE GET THERE.I HOPE TO POSSIBLY GET HIM BACK INVOLVED AGAIN. HE WAS A VERY GOOD DRIVER,AN COMES FROM THE DIRT TRACK RACING IN HIS PAST. OH, IF I HAVE NOT ALREADY SAID, WE WILL BE PACKING UP THURSDAY NIGHT AROUND 7;30PM,LEAVING FRIDAY MORN AROUND 10 OR 10:30. SEE YA THEN......., YOU MIGHT GIVE MIKE A CALL WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE COMING,I KNOW HE WOULD LOVE TO TEST YOUR CAR ...BEANER..........

Archived