Congrats to Mike!

Congratulations Mike on your win last night at Thunder Hill!

Also, thanks for springing to action when you thought I needed to fix my pull-start before the race.

For those who weren't aware, my pull-start rope broke on the very pull that started the motor, right before the race. Mike (un-aware that my motor started) dropped his efforts on his Kart and rushed to help me. It's this sort of sportsmanship that brought me into the NASKARTS series and will keep me in it.

I agree with you Brian. Mike is always ready to help out a fellow driver. He is an asset to the group and is the most competitive person I have ever met. He wants to win and puts in the time and effort tuning and testing so he always has a chance. But he will always help out the other guys.

Congratulations on your win Mike and thanks for all the things you do for the NasKart group including and especially pulling the trailer to the races and being my ride to the races.

Smitty

Thanks guys for the congrats.....but i need to thank someone else as well. At Thunderhill...you gotta have friends on the track...and mine was Travis Roberts driving Roy Smith's kart #14. We hooked up...checked out and drafted great together!!! What you might not have seen...was i won by only 2 feet!!!! He almost had me at the line...and if there had been 1 more lap...he might have been the winner!! So Travis...THANK YOU...

THANK YOU...THANK YOU for being the awesome driver you are...and making me a better driver as well!! And for the AWESOME racing we have been having against each other all season.

Brian...What can i say. I like to win like everyone else....but i don't like to win against someone when they have a problem...i thought "OH NO!!!" when i looked over and saw your starter rope in your hand with just a couple of minutes to go til racetime...I saw the problem...had an extra pull starter ready to go for just such an occasion and was running to get the ratchet and pull starter to make sure you made the SHOW!! I LIKE COMPETITION!!! AND WAS NOT ABOUT TO LET YOU SIT ON THE SIDELINES! I enjoy racing all the people in our NASKART series!!! and since you had won 4 straight at Thunderhill....wouldn't be right to win without the person who has had a great run there so far this year in the race as well! Kudos to you for being a great competitor as well!!!

FIRST OFF I WANT TO CONGRATULATE MIKE ON A GREAT DRIVE SATURDAY NIGHT. HE DROVE A CLEAN SMART RACE AND FLAT OUT BEAT ME, AND THAT'S GOOD RACING. I WANTED TO POINT OUT THAT EACH AND EVERY DRIVER IN THIS SERIES HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN. I ACTUALLY FOUND MY LINE SATURDAY NIGHT FROM WATCHING MEGAN AND BRIAN. I AM GRATEFUL TO ROY FOR GIVING ME AN OPPORTUNITY TO DRIVE WITH SUCH A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE, IF ANYONE EVERY NEEDS MY HELP WITH ANYTHING FEEL FREE TO ASK. I LOOK FORWARD TO RACING WITH EVERYONE AT RED RIVER THIS WEEKEND AND BE SAFE MAKING THE TRIP OUT.

"SHAKE AND BAKE" MIKE.. :lol:

photo_14_hires.jpg

That was a good race , my son really liked the karts. He is asking when you'll be back at THR

Our next race is June 14th.

Thanks for sharing your enjoyment. How old is your Son?

IF ANYONE EVERY NEEDS MY HELP WITH ANYTHING FEEL FREE TO ASK

ANYTHING? Could you sit out the next 4 road coarse races? ;)

YES, IF YOU COULD SIT OUT THE NEXT 8 THUNDER HILL RACES... :D

That's funny stuff, there! :lol:

Archived