cc speedway 2004

cperry115

RacerX ,I don't mind having 3 weeks off during the season either but Race the march 4,5,6 then be off for 4 weeks ? The CC web sight said that the Races in March would be the beginning of the CC pionts season . I was hurring up to finish my car but, not to race once then be off a month. As far as the rules go for the TSRS , if you think a CC Super street rules are close to TSRS rules you must be one bad reader. Or you think you have a faster car than you do . Sorry man the TSRS cars are way different from a Super Street a CC. But hey good luck.

Hey Mudslinger, go to the CC website and look at what it reads at the bottom of the page under the March 5 and 6th race announcement. It says "this race will start the points season for TAMS and CC Speedway classes", I guess they changed there mind when they finished the schedule though.

I think the reason they made it a non-points night, is so that maybe some guys from THR and SAS might show up. For those of you who are real interested I drive the 91 super street. I don't think that i have a chance to really run with the TSRS guys. But there are 2 reasons I will run the first TSRS race 1. I want to see how my car does on slicks. 2. I have seen Romco and TAMS there first nights at CC and it was very interesting, so just maybe i can stay out of trouble and out of the way and have a decent finish, if I can even qualify. I will admit that I am worried about wrecking my car, but you only live once.

All of you have one advantage,you know the track,Carlucci should run he knows the the suspension set up 4 the tires. it's not beyond all reason for you to try to compete.all of you should try new venues of racing and try to gain new info on all types of tracks and not just the speedway. Owen is going to do a good job at the track so give him the support and respect he deserves and try to race with these guys.who knows you might do some good,they really don't have to much motor than you all do,and everyone knows c.c. speedway is not a motor track! :D

Couple of things, we are racing a few more weekends so giving each class 3 nights off during the year was the intent. Each class has 3 nights off from the points, the bombers will remain on the schedule for every night but three nights will be non-points.

We have decided not to run for points on the March 5 & 6th race so one we can attract cars from Kyle and SA and two there is not a big break from the first points race to the second. I can appreciate everyone's concern and am willing to speak to anyone concerning the schedule or the rules. My number is 361-533-1473 my name is Owen Pittman.

Kyle street stocks & SA Chargers if you would like to come run for $800 to win I am making some rule modifications that will allow you to come run under your track rules with some minimal changes to weight, carb, etc. Call me or I should have something out on TSZ in a couple of days.

Hope this helps.

Also this is in reference to another post, I have spoken to Freddy and the fire crew plus we will be meeting with all employees shortly please give us a chance.

Owen,

Have you considered allowing local dirt cars to run with the bombers. Our rules are fairly close. Wouldn't set us back to much just picking up a set of tires and I'm sure I can get a few cars to give it a shot. As of now most cars are setup to run under the I-37 rules.

Archived