Thoughts on a Raffle

Just throwing out an idea of a Raffle using the # 11 NasKart as the prize.

We are bring a new NasKart on line, with new paint and Graphics plus a brand new, full race Roy Smith built motor that has all the Trick stuff done to it. We will probably have it out at the Hill this Saturday to race it.

I would like to get some feed back on this issue. I wonder how many $20.00 tickets we could sell?

Just throwing out an idea of a Raffle using the # 11 NasKart as the prize.

We are bring a new NasKart on line, with new paint and Graphics plus a brand new, full race Roy Smith built motor that has all the Trick stuff done to it. We will probably have it out at the Hill this Saturday to race it.

I would like to get some feed back on this issue. I wonder how many $20.00 tickets we could sell?

SMITTY, ITS A WONDERFUL THOUGHT. BUT IT WOULD TAKE 175 sold tickets to raise what is needed to move the kart. I know the #11 kart is a good chasis,an I think I build a pretty competitive engine,but I know we have 2 or 3 intereted in getting into naskart series,so I think that is a better way to get things moving. I think next weekend in Wichital Falls will be a great time to get a north Texas Naskart series going. Chat later...Beaner........................

I think it's completely do-able. I say we sell 400, $10.00 tickets. Anyone who has ever had a kid in school or sports knows about how they are asked to sell raffle tickets. If 10 of us sell 40 tickets each, we're done! The only unknown variable is that there's no guarantee that the winner would actually race the kart.

GOOD POINT BRIAN.. THE WINNER OF THE KART COULD HAVE NO DESIRE TO RECE IT, NEXT THING YOU KNOW ITS SOLD ON EBAY TO SOMEONE HALFWAY ACCROSS THE COUNTRY, DOING NOTHING FOR THE SERIES. I WOULD THINK FINDING A BUYER WHO IS LOCAL AND ITCHING TO RACE WOULD BE THE WAY TO GO.. JUST MY 2 CENTS... :ph34r:

Archived