NASKARTS Website

I volunteered to do minor website maintenance. I would appreciate any ideas in that regard. Currently, I plan on adding race video from Thunder Hill.

Should we post race results and standings? Should we have driver bios? Maybe a "for sale" section to help promote the Series?

Let me know...............

I volunteered to do minor website maintenance. I would appreciate any ideas in that regard. Currently, I plan on adding race video from Thunder Hill.

Should we post race results and standings? Should we have driver bios? Maybe a "for sale" section to help promote the Series?

Let me know...............

BRIAN, THANKS FOR TAKING THE LEAD IN THAT AREA. I KNOW YOU ARE FAIR AN WILL HELP IN ANY AREA YOU ARE NEEDED. I THANK YOU FOR STEPPING UP AN TOWING LAST WEEK. I WILL BE DOING SOME DRASTIC CHANGES IN THE COMING LINEUPS SO BE PREPARED FOR SOME CHANGES. I GOT AN E-MAIL FROM DEBBIE WILLIAMS THIS MORNING. SHE ACTUALLY CONGRATULATED YOU FOR YOUR 4TH WIN. SO I THOUGHT THAT WAS VERY COOL. CHAT LATER,HAVE A GREAT DAY. BEANER...........

IM GOING TO YELL TOO, BUT IN BLUE, BECAUSE IT'S COOLER!! HAHA

For sale section is needed for sure, but its something that you will have to keep up with. I think the photo's are setup well, no real changes there.

ROBERT, WE MISS YOU NOT RACING WITH US.I WANT TO THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR LETTING US USE YOUR KART FOR WICHITA FALLS ON THE 6TH AN 7TH. MAYBE YOUR BROTHER COULD RACE AT THUNDERHILL THIS 31ST WEEKEND. OR MAYBE YOUR RIBS ARE WELL ENOUGH FOR YOU TO JOIN US. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ALONG THIS LINE. LATER.. BEANER..........................

ROBERT, WE MISS YOU NOT RACING WITH US.I WANT TO THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR LETTING US USE YOUR KART FOR WICHITA FALLS ON THE 6TH AN 7TH. MAYBE YOUR BROTHER COULD RACE AT THUNDERHILL THIS 31ST WEEKEND. OR MAYBE YOUR RIBS ARE WELL ENOUGH FOR YOU TO JOIN US. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ALONG THIS LINE. LATER.. BEANER..........................

I am probably going to bring my brother up soon to get a little seat time on my kart. Hopefully this week. I would like to get him in the seat for a race. Once I get Marty's pipe's in from my coater, I will be headed up! I cannot risk hurting my ribs at this point, if I do, more than my racing career stops. As it is, I have had to ease up on giving estimates because it hurts to carry a ladder...not good for business. I'm in the midst of starting a second business too, so all forms of racing are on a backseat slide.

When we come up to test, I will probably leave the kart up there, so it will be avalible for the red river race. We can discuss details later.

GREEN...JUST GREEN.

Archived