Mobile - Miller Lite Series

Casey19

Congratulations to Chris for winning tonight at Mobile. Casey set fast time and lead until lap 45 when the yellow flew and Jeff Fultz wreaked him out on the restart. Good job Chris!

Thats exactly what happened to Casey and what was B.S. is that they did'nt do anything to the guy for punting him.He took his first ride in turn one,then managed to take his wrecked car back to 3rd or 4th and blew a right front tire going into turn 3 with 7 laps to go(at MIS that means airplane ride)At the speed the supers are carrying into that turn he is very lucky he was not hurt.We parked next to Chris and his team and I can say that they EARNED their win the hardway.The car was not right in the begining but they was able come in and make some adjustments when Caseys 1st caution came out and Chris was on a mission after that.He passed everyone clean including the leader on the last lap.It was a well deserved 1st place and an awsome team effort!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!!!Then to top things off,on the way home the axel bearings or something in that area(on the trailer)caught fire. :blink: What a weekend!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Chris Davidson on his first big win in the Miller Lite Series at Mobile International Speedway. It does not get much better than seeing Chris make a last lap pass on leader Jeff Fultz. Glenn showed me the back of Casey's car where Fultz whacked him. Casey went to the rear, but I heard the race director or some track official try to blame it on Casey. So Fultz was allowed to inherit the lead. Casey is so dominant over this way, I think he has a target on his back. He returned to the track at the tail end and worked his way up to third before a tire let go and sent him off turn 3. If not for the tire, I am sure Casey would have been in the mix at the end of the race. He still sets the standard for racers in Alabama.

Thanks to everybody we did work hard and it payed off Chris drove his butt off!!!! We had great pit stops the pit crew (Rhonda Davidson (spotter), Sonny, Lynn, Tucker, Shane and Skid were on there toes. I also won the 50/50 that night. It was Greg's trailer that lost an axle.

Archived