trailer repair

TRAILER REPAIR PARTY ON THURSDAY AT IRONROCK. We need to repair/re-wire/fix bulbs or whatever on the trailer if we are to use it Saturday. So any/all who need to have their kart trailered to the track....Come help fix the wiring/lighting on the trailer. I was pulled over after the last race and givin a verbal warning for the trailer lights not working. Roy re-newed the tags so we are legal on that. But if we don't fix the trailer....everyone will be on their own to get their own kart to track. So come help fix the trailer thursday...Thanks

mike

Hello Mike, Thanks for the reminder about fixing the trailer lights. I have already got the tags renewed,an I have a title in my name for the trailer.Something else I need to expound on. It looks like Thunderhill may not be around in 2009. An I found out tonight that we as a Naskart series,may not be asked to run next year. I sent an E-mail to the director letting her know my thoughts about this. So, we may be giving more thought to running more road courses next year. Also, we need to work more together in getting new Naskart owners,an trying to get the cost a little more closer to around $3200 dollars for a kart ready to race. We also need to work on being more of a family group. I see a division working, an it was never intended to be like this. So, lets all work on building a ONE unit Naskart team,with no divisions. Thanks for now ROY BOY, Beaner................

The only way to grow this series is to expand. The naskarts are stuck in a bit of a bubble right now. Moving to other courses and doing more traveling will only grow the series. You can still do several circle tracks. All Naskart needs to do is jump onto some of the SWRA circuit. The SuperKarts series does the same thing. They follow SWRA for 3 events, then go to their own tracks for a few events. Its very simple.

We just came from Oakhill. This track was probably the most fun I've ever had driving a kart. Iron Rock, nor Thunderhill can compare. I have talked with guys at SWRA, they think the 4 stroke stuff is way cool. You just have to get used to traveling. If several people pair up and split fuel, its not bad. We stay at the track, which is free.

Expansion will be the only successful course for Naskarts. We're loosing our sites real quick.

HELLO, your comments are great,but we have known this for a while already. getting new comers to stick is the imediate concern. Trying to get the cost more effective is also a concern of mine. I know that tracks are having a hard time staying open,as cost of business is going up,an the gas problem doesn't help. I agree that going to other tracks is actually the wave of our future. new crowds seeing us race will open a lot of wanna be racers. Actually Naskarts are a very good way to be racing an keeping the expense at a very reasonable cost. I appreciate all feedback, so keep the thoughts open. Later BEANER..........

Hello fellow naskarts folks. Just a reminder, we need to get the trailer lights fixed before sat afternoon. I'm not very electric inclined. But mechanically i'm cool. See what can be done to fix before sat. Thankx, Beaner.....

OK FOLKS, The trailer is repaired. Thanks to Mike,Smitty,Jim,an I was supervisor. All lights work perfectly. Thanks to those who came out to help. Kelly was a little baby an didn't do any testing with her kart. I'm hoping to get her ready for Thunderhill. She hurt her back wake boarding,so she is being a little weinny. gain thanks guys. Beaner..............................

Hello Mike, Thanks for the reminder about fixing the trailer lights. I have already got the tags renewed,an I have a title in my name for the trailer.Something else I need to expound on. It looks like Thunderhill may not be around in 2009 An I found out tonight that we as a Naskart series,may not be asked to run next year. I sent an E-mail to the director letting her know my thoughts about this. So, we may be giving more thought to running more road courses next year. Also, we need to work more together in getting new Naskart owners,an trying to get the cost a little more closer to around $3200 dollars for a kart ready to race. We also need to work on being more of a family group. I see a division working, an it was never intended to be like this. So, lets all work on building a ONE unit Naskart team,with no divisions. Thanks for now ROY BOY, Beaner................

??

Also, we need to work more together in getting new Naskart owners,an trying to get the cost a little more closer to around $3200 dollars for a kart ready to race. We also need to work on being more of a family group. I see a division working, an it was never intended to be like this. So, lets all work on building a ONE unit Naskart team,with no divisions. Thanks for now ROY BOY, Beaner................

Division? I hadn't noticed this? Would you expound?

Also, we need to work more together in getting new Naskart owners,an trying to get the cost a little more closer to around $3200 dollars for a kart ready to race. We also need to work on being more of a family group. I see a division working, an it was never intended to be like this. So, lets all work on building a ONE unit Naskart team,with no divisions. Thanks for now ROY BOY, Beaner................

He is talking about you for not comming out to fix the lights on the trailer

OK, now THAT makes sense. How 'bout I make up for that by hauling the trailer on Saturday? I plan on spending the WHOLE day with my NASKARTS family.

OK, now THAT makes sense. How 'bout I make up for that by hauling the trailer on Saturday? I plan on spending the WHOLE day with my NASKARTS family.

brian, none of that is true. I see no names,or persons listed. I'm just trying to incourage everyone to get more of a family atmosphair(sp.)? No problem, plenty came to get it fixed. Brian, I would never fuss at you, I understand you to have a job to fullfill. Just be cool, I still like you........... Just hope you find more time to race with us, we need you an your hot Kart around more. Later,see ya sat. beaner.....

Archived