TSRS schedule due on Christmas Day

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Christmas present coming to TSRS drivers and fans

Mary Ann Naumann, owner and founder of MAN Racing Promotions and the Texas Super Racing Series (TSRS), announced today that the 2004 TSRS schedule would be released tomorrow on Christmas Day.

“I want to be as thorough as Santa Claus,” Naumann joked in the spirit of Christmas. “I want to ‘make my list and check it twice.’ I’m very excited about our 2004 season and I hope our drivers, their crews and families, and our fans feel the same way. We’ve been working on this schedule for several months and I want to present the best possible schedule to our drivers. I feel we’ve created an interesting schedule for all those who will be involved in TSRS in 2004.”

The schedule to be released tomorrow will include 11 dates, including three races which will be included in the second annual TSRS Triple Crown series. The schedule includes races at Houston Motorsports Park, San Antonio Speedway and Corpus Christi Speedway. TSRS will run once again in both the Space City 125 (Houston Motorsports Park) and the Oktoberfast (San Antonio Speedway).

Naumann added, “While we’re excited about the release of our schedule, we hope all race fans everywhere take a moment to remember those wonderful men and women serving in the military this Holiday season. Without their efforts, American wouldn’t have the freedoms it does and TSRS wouldn’t be able to run its races. We hope those involved in the military – as well as those who have men and women in the military – have a safe, warm Holiday season.”

Archived