Dirt Track Racing Online Game

Dirt Track Racing 2 Description:

Genre and what to do: Muddy, rude and realistic racing simulator. It gets you behind the wheel of the powerful car in order to put your racing skills to the test making you speed over 14 differently shaped original tracks. You will be offered two modes to choose: career and quick race modes as well as online play up to 10 players. In quick race you can choose any vehicle you wish and drive it any track you like. Also you can set weather, pavement, the number of opponents you think you can win etc. In career mode you start with a small cash amount in your pocket to buy a basic car. As you win this amount grows and you’ll be able to buy new vehicles, upgrades, and to repair damages. We suppose you don’t think it’ll be easy.

screenshot_4.jpg

Style and atmosphere inside game:

An unpretentious but capturing racing simulator which name exactly corresponds to its content and atmosphere. Powerful cars driving through the mud and wet though not so complicated and as a rule oval shaped tracks. Pieces of dirt splash to your windshield from under the wheels of your opponents limiting visibility. Nice physics. Nice damages require nice repair. Nice repair needs a heap of cash. All this is possible to obtain by winning. Simple day-to-day logics and we can nothing to do with it. Dirt Track Racing 2 gives you all mentioned above plus exciting real life like emulative spirit.

Multiplayer support: up to 10 players

ESRB ratio: Everyone (6+)

Extras and features:

a) Possibility to choose of three car classes such as Stock, Modified and Late models.

B) You can drive over 14 different tracks such as D-oval, tri-oval, egg-shaped ones etc.

c) Replay function helps you to know the track better.

d) Different modes: quick race, career (possibility to buy cars, upgrades etc), championship, practice.

e) Race commentary which Intensifies gameplay taste.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Dirt Track Racing 2

SCREEN SHOTS

screenshot_3.jpg

Dirt-Track-Racing-2.jpg

Have fun racing in this game Im down laoding the demo and might buy it if its good. $19.00

GAME UPDATE:

I downloaded the demo trial game and played it a full 3 hours nonstop and liked it. I burnt up a trial that fast. I am going to buy the game. I had fun playing the demo and my friend was cheering me on "GET EM" being a spectator watching me play it. I couldn't help but to laugh the whole time he was doing it. It was fun.

From a scale of 1-10 1 being the worst and 10 being the greatest.

I give this game a 8.

This game encourages me to practice for the track, maybe you will too.

Robert.

GAME UPDATE:

If you have bought the game you will get a activation code in your email that you provided when buying the game. Once you have the activation code you will then need to re-download the game. This is what I am having to do right now. More updates will come about the game.

While in Career Mode

Tip #1.

If you keep on the high side of the track as if you were on the track with your car you will notice you get more speed.

Tip #2.

Once you buy your car first thing you want to do is by a larger fuel injection system on the parts section on the game.

Tip #3.

Next you want to change your gear ratio and rear end ratio to a setting to get max preformance out of your transmission and rear end. This will be in the Preformance section of the game. It will bring you to your transmission gears. I have set my gears to a 1st gear ratio of 0.85 and a 2nd gear ratio of 0.80 and 3rd gear ratio to 0.75 also your rear gear to a 5.50. You may set your gear ratio to your settings that you prefer.

Tip #3. RACE AND EARN MONEY TO FIXUP YOUR CAR.

HAVE FUN RACING IN THIS GAME. I HAVE ENJOYED WHAT TIME I HAVE PLAYED ON IT, IM GOING TO KEEP PLAYING THE GAME.

Tip #1.

If you keep on the high side of the track as if you were on the track with your car you will notice you get more speed.

Dang...that is what I am doing wrong...I keep trying that low line...lol

Would love to play online....its just that then the car will not get itself ready...lol AJ

LOL GOT YA

I would love to play online too Im trying to figure that one out. Its suppose to connect to a server.

Click start then All Programs then Dirt Track Racing then youll see where it says server connection or something in the pop out tab. Im not sure how it works just yet.

Tip #1.

Would love to play online....its just that then the car will not get itself ready...lol AJ

Stay kinda in the middle of the track and not the low line. It causes you to slow down.

Maybe tough to find a server. This is an old game, we played it years ago. Fun as hell when you have several others playing but all it takes is one person playing with a slow connection to mess up everyone. You got to have highspeed and fast computer to play w/o issues online. its alot of fun though

It really depends on how your going into the turn.

I go high till i start getting into the turn an keep in the middle of the track. Then go low as you go into the turn.

NEW TIP

#4 Space bar changes the view

#5 T clears the mud off the screen as like a tear off your face sheild. Keep in mind your limited to how many tear offs you tear off . If you look to the Left of the screen youll see numbers under where it says tear offs. it will look like this 10/10 Thats how many you got. SO if you can still see the track and cars ahead of ya dont tear off a tear off. Only if you cant see no more or its hard to see.

Dirt Track Racing 2 Hints, Cheats, Guides, Walkthroughs:

Get $1 million.

Begin a new career and enter ‘Chimchim’, than select ‘Continue’. As you select it again you will have $1.000.000.

Hint.

Stock models of real cars:

Stanger: Ford Mustang

Campala: Pontiac Trans Am

Chantille: Chevrolet Chevelle

Bomber: Dodge Charger

Monacan: Buick Turbo

HAVE FUN RACING. MORE TIPS COMING SOON

SERVER UPDATE:

The biggest improvement in DTR2 might be the most important for the majority of people here -- multiplayer. Joining through GameSpy Arcade doesn't require installation of that application; you can view races right from within the DTR2 interface. You can store the IPs of your favourite servers (good for leagues or private groups), which are available from the first multiplayer screen, so you don't even need to make any connection to the GameSpy network if you're not interested in pick-up races.

GAMESPY LINK

GAMESPY

Register here

FilePlanet

In the Process of looking for a server on gamespy havent quite found one yet. Never been to the site. If someone finds the servers please post the link where you found them

Thanks

Robert

Maybe tough to find a server. This is an old game, we played it years ago. Fun as hell when you have several others playing but all it takes is one person playing with a slow connection to mess up everyone. You got to have highspeed and fast computer to play w/o issues online. its alot of fun though

Ya I Know just finding the server is my issue i have Satallite connection. Highspeed

How do I uninstall or reinstall my product?

Sometimes, you will need to redownload and reinstall your product to use it again – generally this occurs when you reformat your computer or you encounter a significant error.

To redownload and reinstall your product, follow these steps:

1. Uninstall the product if it is currently installed on your computer

1. Goto START > Control Panel

2. Choose "Add / Remove Products"

3. Locate the Product you wish to remove

4. Click the "Uninstall/Remove" button

2. Click on the link below to download your product

DownloadDirtTrackRacing2

3. When prompted to SAVE or OPEN, choose SAVE

4. Save the product to your desktop

5. Once the download is complete, double click on the icon on your desktop for the product.

6. Follow the installation instructions

7. When the installation is complete, run the product by choosing it under "START > Programs" or "START > All Programs"

If you have already purchased this product before, follow this link to reactivate your product

No what is the link for it an i will check it out

For multiplayer, start the game as usual and instead of clicking single race, or arcade...whatever its called, click multi.

Fill out your info and click the refresh tab on the bottom. Theres still PLENTY of racers running dtr2.

The trick to setting up these cars is kind of tricky. pm me for help.

As for dirtfactor or sbs mod/latemodels....THATS a game

you need to download rfactor, its 40 bucks....i found it for 27 on a 3rd party site so just search.

Make sure you get the 1255 patch game, its the most recent one. Same price though.

Go to rfactorcentral.com and click the "cars" tab on the top left to view the different types out there.

Most people run dirtfactor, sbs, and HARfactor.

the physics are amazing, set ups keep me stumbling.

Only problem is it needs atleast 1 gig from your comp to run good.

Can get away with 512mb, but wont be able to run online.

Cool Thanks for that info. I will have to try it out.

Tip #1.

Have found servers for this game dancer if your wanting to play online.

As HOTChassis Posted Yesterday, 05:01 PM

For multiplayer, start the game as usual and instead of clicking single race, or arcade...whatever its called, click multi.

Fill out your info and click the refresh tab on the bottom. Theres still PLENTY of racers running dtr2.

The trick to setting up these cars is kind of tricky. pm me for help.

Click on Multiplayer

then Click browser

it will bring up the different servers. Choose a server with players on it then race.

Ill be there just look for me.

Just simply detune your graphics within the game and turn off all the unneccessary BS that does nothing but slow down your pc anyways. Also anything and I mean anything running in the background, another program of any kind will make a performance difference and this includes removing all the BS on your tool bar on the buttom of your desktop. Each one of those items uses resources. If your interested in knowing what is running on your PC when its just simply setting there doing nothing then press the following all at the same time Ctrl, shift and Esc key. It will pull up your windows task manager. There will be a tab called processes click on it. You will then see a bunch of programs and each one of those are running at that point and time. They are most likely part of your start up program. You can go through these real fast click on ones you know doesnt need to be running and turn it off or disable it for the time being. When you restart your pc they will restart again as well so dont worry. You find enough of these programs and close them you can speed your pc up alot and in some cases enough to run a game that your pc would not run very good. Also any virus's on your pc will not help either. Anyways good luck and have fun!

You absolutely right on that one Danielsen. The more you have running in the background the more memory it is using. As you said it slows your computer down. If you Notice when you start your computer watch how long it takes to load up. If you dont want alot of programs running when your computer starts up Simply go to run once your computer is finished loading. Here's How

Start/ Run

post-8906-1211629075_thumb.jpg

When the Run Box comes up type in msconfig then hit okpost-8906-1211629103_thumb.jpg

Once it brings up the next box you will see this post-8906-1211629127_thumb.jpg

Then click on the start tab post-8906-1211629148_thumb.jpg Everything you see checked is starting the sametime your computer is. That's why it takes so long to load if you have alot trying to start when you computer starts.

So in order to make your computer start faster uncheck what you prefer not to start when your computer starts. Any questions ask

Thanks

Robert

Archived