Biginner Tips

Hey Racers

This is going to be a place to give race tips and whatnot to other beginning racers. If you want you can give tips on:

Car Setup:

Whats the best car setup as far as weight adjustments shock adjustments, tire pressure all in all basic car setup for different classes:

Bomber Class

Street Stock

Hobby Stock

Pure Stock

Modified

Super Stocks

Late Model

Limited Modified

If anyone is willing to want to give any tips on any class for biginners for any class to race this will be the place to help out.

Thanks

Robert

HOLD YOUR LINE! Dont be so quick to dive to the bottom of the track after exiting the corner, trying to stay out of the way. The fast guys/gals will go around you before you know it. Sudden changes on the track causes collisions. Hope this helps some beginner.

Thanks for the tip but I have a heavy foot. Not to think I would be bad at driving but I have speed and adrenalin in my veins. I got more speeding tickets than I need. HAHAHA JK I appreciate the tip and this will help others.

Robert

Run your first couple of races from the last starting position. Trust me you will get plenty of action but starting from the back you wont be in the way until they lap you. This approach will get you the most laps under your belt to help you learn to drive quicker. Starting up front or worst in the middle of the pack will only cause wrecks, bad feelings and a broke ass wallet. Learn what the cars does and how you driver style effects the car. And the most important thing to know you aint kicking nobodies ass on the first lap of your first race!

Roger That

I see where your coming from. Even though as the rules states beginners start at the tail. I will take in consideration of what your saying. Ill get some practice in by being at the tail. And your right I wouldn't be in the way. But as I said before I have a heavy foot and I love to go fast.

Ya I understand. I shall seek the tail end and improve my driving skills on the track. I'm just excited to have fun with the others. Ive been wanting to do this for a while since I first seen Lucky Gilberts #36 car. Ever since then I wanted to get out there and race. We will have to see what my skills will show when im out there on the track.

Robert

Yea I hear ya heavy foot, but its skill, talent and experience that make you even competitive.

Mr. Danielsen hit the nail on the head. A good driver will make a slow car fast and an inexperiened/wild driver will make a good car slow, if it was easy then everybody would be fast...lol

ya I had a 93 Camaro RS and I couldn't keep my foot off the floor board, and I got exibition of excerlation tickets out the wazoo. One ticket for doing a half donut on the beach. Ill just have to show my stuff on the track I can talk about it all day long dosen't do no good. LOL

I understand what your saying though. Unexperienced driver (CAUSES PROBLEMS) lol . As I said befor Ill seek the tail end and get the feel of the car and see what it will do and how it handles.

Archived