May 3rd Results

I will get them posted. I am going to start printing them out with you pay sheets starting this week.

I am going out to the track later and will either post them or call you guys.

Thanks

Mike

yea i know i still dont really dont know why the wall picked on me

wall picked on me last week somebody else turn;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; :

ill bet the 45 car will hit the wall this week :lol:

yea i know i still dont really dont know why the wall picked on me

wall picked on me last week somebody else turn;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; :

BETS ON WE MOST OF US HAS HIT THE WALL.2;43.36 MAYBE WE SHOULD SIGN THE WALL ;;;;;;;; :lol:

Matt, u said that we had a bad night? I was in buddys car and thought it was going fast and u flew by me! u got it set up

ok josh some of yall had bad luck but ur right my car was hooked up pretty good and buddy's car looked good for jumping in at the last min and not knowing what it was going to do.

that will be cool. it will be like old times :blink: i may have to put my cheater motor in to beat yall :lol::lol:

I don't think your going to need the cheater motor, The one you got in there seemed to be working pretty good :D

Yea old times. Seems like the racetrack is coming back around!! What do you mean cheater motor? If your winning your cheating :lol::lol:

true but its not cheating tell u get cought :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ya matthew i think i will keep my same set-up that i have now it seems to be working ok for now. :D ar yall coming up this weekend?

Archived