Starting to like Steven

Bull10

that post race was funny as hell. thats what that girl gets for sticking his head in s. wallaces window. once kyle gets punched in the nose like his brother did then maybe he will calm down. how many times has kyle moved someone over to get by them? i don't know let the kids games begin!!!!!! calvin hadden

maybe i'm misunderstanding......you guys like guys that drive dirty? you are gonna jump on this guy sacks after bad mouthing him,,,,,,and for what???? because he punted somebody and then almost got his a$$ handed to him. i'll agree kyle has done the samething before, but he didn't get where he's at on daddy's money.,,,,,and spe spee speeeaaa speach classes.

maybe your right calvin, when he "calms down" maybe he'll start winning races?????

As much as I hate to say it I've got to side with Shawn Paul. Either you like Kyle or you don't but you've got to give the kid credit for his driving. Someone(maybe tony) should sit him down and tell him that if he doesn't like getting punted then maybe he should lay off the front bumper a bit more.

Steven Wallace doesn't belong in a race car period and he proved it at five forks with the sockets in his pockets. Wallace, unlike the rest of his family didn't earn his way into racing, it was purchased for him. You know why rich daddys start race teams for their kids? It's because those kids wouldn't have gotten the chance to go out and fail any other way. Rusty needs to slap that kid in the head and kick his a$$ out of his car. I will say on his defense that he had a decent run tonight but I think that was more luck than skill. Rusty should put his own brother in the car and give Herm the Worm a chance with a good car.

maybe i'm misunderstanding......you guys like guys that drive dirty? you are gonna jump on this guy sacks after bad mouthing him,,,,,,and for what???? because he punted somebody and then almost got his a$$ handed to him. i'll agree kyle has done the samething before, but he didn't get where he's at on daddy's money.,,,,,and spe spee speeeaaa speach classes.

maybe your right calvin, when he "calms down" maybe he'll start winning races?????

your right crazyhorse

he may not be the best interview, but he does not prance around like he owns the track. the local racers should learn something from this. It's not how you talk, look, or act it's all about making money for your sponsor(s).

I saw this and had too laugh!!------

If Steve Wallace could drive as fast as he can talk, he'd be the Champion of EVERYTHING !!!

The Shrub was a total jerk !!!

"Mess with the bull, you'll get the horn!!" says the Shrub ---

Oh, REALLY !!??? Some body just might shove that horn so far up he'll think he grew more tonsils !!!

Peace.

Slik

that was probably the most excitement of the whole boring race. man i was falling asleep thru most of that race. and the announcers suck. kyle got into plenty of people in his last truck race, so he shouldn't be too surprised he got some back. you live by the sword, you die by the sword. and steven is finally starting to finish races. the cars are good, stremme has been finishing good all season in those cars. steven needs some speech classes bad. he sounds like boomhower from king of the hill.

http://www.deeplake.com/content/sounds/kot...auer/cranes.wav

but he does not prance around like he owns the track. the local racers should learn something from this.

:lol: youre kidding ,,,right???? stephen 'out house wrecker ' wallace. he's doesn't have to prance around,,,,he's gotta rent car.

i learned from him, sockets in my firesuit pockets are not apt. weight replacement.

Archived