April 26th Results

We would like to thank everyone for coming out tonight. We beat the weather and had a great night of racing.

Thanks

Mike Cooper

General Manager

Red River Speedway

Pro Trucks

#41 Josh Cournoyer

#31 Jim Albert

#14 Burney Gibson

#13 Nick Riddell

#56 Pat Riley

#6 DL Wilson

Pro Mods

# 5 JC Umscheid

#19 Marc Madison

#13 David Rose

#48 Rick Wycough

#98 Jay Guthrie

#88 Larry Hughes

#06 Nacole Torrez

Super Stock

#24 David Welch

#51 Tom Walp

#7 Buddy Morgan

Mod 4

#138 Hank Powers

#38 Deann Young

#43 Carl Petty

#44 Matt Rose

Thunderstock

#26 Jimmy Hawkins

#36 Bobby Nettles

#43 Matt Ohm

#45 Harold Thompson

#2 Ray Stevens

Chargers ( Top 6 listed )

#31 Brooks Payne

#4 David Wright

#13 Christina Phillips

#69 Alan Reynolds

#20 Mike Wright

#99 Sheylnea Ricketts

let me guess,,,,,,,#41 josh pro truck winner was not really a pro truck. one of those special cases from kansas or somewhere to help truck count.

The margin of victory less than 2/10 of a second. I think the #31 truck would have got him if the 14 would not have been running out of fuel. Great race Josh and Jim. I think the new tires came in really good towards the end. I will tell you that #41 , #14 & #31 checked out great racing. We had two races going on in the truck race all the drivers did a excellent job !

Ray,

The heat race was all cars in one race due to the car count. The heat races are lined up by draw. The feature is lined up by points. We had 8 Thunderstocks last week we only had five this week. I can not run a heat with 3 and 2 ?

Thanks

Mike

i was in the stands watched the race what did the #36 do wrong u looked like u were loose he was behnd by about a half a car and then he went under u and u hit him and then spun into the wall what was his version of the event

i was in the stands watched the race what did the #36 do wrong u looked like u were loose he was behnd by about a half a car and then he went under u and u hit him and then spun into the wall what was his version of the event

-HELL IGUESS THAT RACING, BY THE WAY 24 FAN WHO ARE U? DO I KNOW U? RAY

Ray,

If you would like to discuss anything in regards to your race feel free to call me and I will be glad to talk to you. I dont think its necessary to point fingers at anyone on this site. I will be more than happy to discuss this with you in person or on the telephone, FYI there are more than four cars racing in this class and I understand you are upset but this is not the place. I apologize to anyone out there in the class this class is showing to be a very good class for Red River Speedway and we want to thank all the drivers and new drivers that have joined the class. Congratulations to Jimmy Hawkins for your first win of the season.

Mike Cooper

General Manager

Red River Speedway

Ray ,

I apologize that I did not get your call last night at the track but have talked to you tonight and glad you are doing well. I would like to let all the racers know if you try to call me on Saturday night please leave a voicemail and I will return your call on Sunday. I rarely answer my cell phone after 8pm on Saturday as I am trying to run the program as you guys are putting on a show. Thanks again to eveyone for the great racing this weekend.

Mike Cooper

940-636-5258

that video does show that ray just got loose and came down on bobby, but that is just racing right boys. well stuff happens i have seen far worse than that. we really hope to see ray back out there get er done.

So Mike, is this the track filming the races or are we allowed to videotape our own races again? :blink:

Matthew #02

Matthew,

Thanks for the input , We have an agreement with the traveling series and our rule book clearly states the videotaping policy. Its under review and if it changes it will be noted. If I can help with anything please feel free to call me.

Mike Cooper

General Manager

Red River Speedway

www.redriverspeedway.net

940-636-5258

Wichita Falls, Texas

Ray,

Is your car for sale? I'd like to run in that class, looks like fun at RRS.

PS: The racing accident was just that, an accident from what I watch on the video.

mark- i have several people interested in my car, a man from ardmore, ok will probably buy it, but not sure. we are suppose to meet on thursday. if this does not come through than we will talk .....ray

crazyhorse, the 41 was a usst truck. different from ours in many ways, (horsepower, 10" retreads, floater rear ends, standard trans.) but it was a great race and with some more laps i may have had a chance. i scraped the wall on the back streatch running the outside and that took me from second to fourth. after getting around the 6 truck the 14 and 41 had checked out so it took some laps to catch them, it was great racing and was very pleased to get second. hopefully next time up there our guys will go. the place is a ton of fun.

let me guess,,,,,,,#41 josh pro truck winner was not really a pro truck. one of those special cases from kansas or somewhere to help truck count.

Archived