Naskart #42 for sale

For sale:

Naskart #42

post-3390-1209058457_thumb.jpg

2006 Birel Chassis, New engine, new cylinder head, only two races. Comes with everything you need:

Roll around stand

(6)Gears and chain

Dial a jet

Extra Axle

Extra head, cams and carbs

Large Tillet seat

Now COMES WITH Mychron 4 computer.. ($300 dollar part)

EVERY SPARE I HAVE goes with the kart.

This kart never finished worse than 5th last year. Recently re-aligned and setup.

$3650, make an offer. Will entertain enclosed trailer trades. In San Antonio.

210-316-5748 : Robert

Edited per Brian's request:

To the naskarts drivers:

I know this is a bit of a shock. Sorry. I will still be around to support your motor program if needed. A TaG team has so graciously given me a ride. I will be joining them and purchasing a backup kart for myself. Its been a real pleasure running with such a fine group of guys. .

We'll miss ya!

I looked at this last night and it was listed at $3,800. At this rate, If I wait until next Friday, I should be able to get it for $2,600.

BTW "To my guys:" sounds kinda gay! Next time you edit this post to drop the price, go ahead and change that to something like "To the NASKARTS drivers:".

Just f*ing with ya' Gumby........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The NASKART series is a cheap affordable class to run....with a big payout and end of season....surprised you have not had many bites on selling your kart.

Those interested see the post "NasKarts Racing Series Points Fund" and possible payout purse thread at "Championship Purse". So racers...you do the math and see if this is for you! What other kart series pays out like this....NONE!!! What car series, that is set up for low-cost racing, pays out to all its racers at year end....Not many if any at the local level. Give this kart a good look-over and see if your overall skills do not improve from drving a kart! WE LOVE COMPETITION JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!! See any cars come to the finish line 4 WIDE at Thunderhill?!?! No racing is ever free...but NASKARTS are fun, close racing that anyone can be competitive if they desire so.

• 2 weeks later...
Just bump-drafting this post back to the front.................

ROBERT,I HAD SEVERAL CALLS TODAY ABOUT NASKARTS. I WILL DO MY BEST TO HELP YOU MOVE YOURS. THE YELLOW KART IS ABOUT READY TO BE SOLD. LATER...........BEANER....................

Robert

The yellow kart #11 only has had interest shown in purchasing it. Until we have money in hand its not sold.

Neither the Yellow #11 or your # 42 has proven results in a race. This weekend will be a good test as to how they compete. Both will have experanced drivers and both karts have been serviced and are ready to go.

I suspect the kart that wins , or show best on Saturday Night will sell on Monday. I have my money on the yellow #11.

Smitty

The 42 just needed some tuning on the suspension. The guest driver, Chris Terry came in from Oklahoma to drive it. Chris is a veteran of Naskart racing. His nickname is flipper because he flipped his NasKart in Practice at Thunder Hill a few years ago. He was Taken to the hospital in Austin . We get a call from him just before the main saying he had been released. He wanted one of us to come pick him up so he could race in the main. We said their wasn't time so get a taxi. He showed up just in time to drive a back up kart to a 2nd place finish in the main.

Chris wrenched and tuned on the 42 and got it up to speed with the fastes Karts. It is now set up to be a contender. Mortor runs strong and the chassis is set for The Thunder Hill Race next weekend. It just needs a new owner/driver.

Archived