Thunderhill April 26

• 2 weeks later...
We are second to last on the schedule this weekend fellas..Gonna be a long night.

Anyone interested in grilling or doing food? I get tired of the cheeseburgers.

Thoughts?

Robert,I think you should come race with us at Thunderhill,at least till you get your kart sold. Exposure is the key with these fans. I haven't heard from my guy yet ,so thats where that stands. I guess you read the out come with Driskill? I hope he learns something from it. As far a cooking out,that would be cool, but maybe we could share in the expense. Like $3.00 bucks for a burger,or what ever. I don't think anything is free now a days, so we share. Remember its this saturday, practice is set for 3:20pm. And I think we race somewhere around 6:45- 7:pm. Hopefully see you then. later... ROY BOY (Beaner)

Roy,

I would LOVE to come run more. So many things have happened to me in the last two weeks, I cannot describe. I need to sell the kart for more than the reason of "moving classes". I'm still promoting Naskarts in every way possible. I think its a total blast. I will consider making some races untill I get my kart sold, but its going to be tough. The series will grow for sure.

Pregnant wife = broke husband. Thats huge.

I couldn't turn down the opportunity to go road racing. No one would. But still, just doing that has proved EXTREMELY tough. Things are tight for me, so racing is taking a back seat more and more each week.

Archived