a few questions

i was just wondering a few things how come speednet hasn't been updated, and when is it going to be updated since that is the only way us fans can check the status of the points unless yall start the programs again, are we going to have programs this year that would be nice. my final question last year i got some redriver speedway bucks like a gift certificate can we still use it.

Speednet is current , I have been told that there is two Red River Speedways on Speednet ? I am checking into this but should only be one. The points have been updated on Sundays. We are currently working on the programs. The Speedway bucks where to be honored by the previous owners.

Thanks

Mike

i was just wondering a few things how come speednet hasn't been updated, and when is it going to be updated since that is the only way us fans can check the status of the points unless yall start the programs again, are we going to have programs this year that would be nice. my final question last year i got some redriver speedway bucks like a gift certificate can we still use it.

Thanks , I will get to work on it and try to have it fixed. I will call them in the morning. I guess the one I am seeing is different. Thanks for the input Bobby.

Thanks

Mike

hey cooper there is only one red river speedway on speednet there was two dont know what happend to the other one but the one on there is not currrent its still showing april 12 results and not the 19th yet

I just checked them again and shows they have posted and they are current. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Thanks

Mike

Archived