sport mod ride heights

What is the average ride heights for the sport mods. I know that some of the best ssm drivers run this track and other tracks and are doing real well this year. just wondering if it is a per track set up or a general set up as far as ride height is concerned. Thank you for you help.

dirtdad,

I don't know. Perhaps repost your question in the "Do it in the Dirt" section of the forums, to get it seen by more of the dirt guys.

The Torres' may be able to answer for you, as I know Johnny was top 5 in the nation last I looked. At TTS we have Keith White, 2005, 2006 National I. M. C. A. Southern SportMod Champion, 2007 runner up, and current national points leader. Also currently number 10 in the nation, Eric Tomlinson, and if we can get the Torres' to head North instead of South, we could claim them as well.

I have always said, if you can win at Texas Thunder Speedway, you can win anywhere. Tough little joint, with very tough compitition every week.

Will ask around and see if I can't get you some kind of answer. If worse comes to worse, I'll ask Keith White's crew guy, Randy "Flipper" Doyle if he can get ya in the ball park.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Hey Sarge, hope all is well..As of today we plan on going to Waco on friday,then home to get ready for STS on sat...Whats tough for us, is passing Texas Thunder to go futher south on the return trip.. The folks at TEXAS THUNDER always treat us first class..From PAT to you and ALL the racers, its a first class place.. but Johnny is points leader at STS, and OWEN has always showed class with my boys and myself.. Now you see why we must come home to the south..On the ride heights deal, i would have them call Chris Swenson.. no two drivers are alike.. he may want more or less roll, etc then what many prefer... till we see you guys again, race safe!!frank t

Whoo Hoo!

Me and my youngest boy will be in Waco tomorrow night. I'll root Johnny on. But Davey will be rooting for the 1 car. Yup, he is a Keith White fan!

I'll try and look ya'll up before the races. Have a safe trip, and dang it, wish ya'll would come play with us on Saturday. But I understand, Owen and the boys have a great track down there in Corpus. I want to make it there to one of the end of the year shows he has.

See ya'll tomorrow night at H.O.T.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Archived