2008 season at Thuunder Hill

Unfortunatly I was not able to make the opening season Race at Thunder Hill. I was able to get Scott Arthors to fill in for me. Scott did a good job keeping my car in the top half of the field.

This not only helped me in the points series but also gave the class an additional kart for the race.

I am encouraging anyone who cannot make a race to get a back up driver. That $6,000 year end purse for the points championship, will grow larger as more karts participate.

Unfortunatly I was not able to make the opening season Race at Thunder Hill. I was able to get Scott Arthors to fill in for me. Scott did a good job keeping my car in the top half of the field.

This not only helped me in the points series but also gave the class an additional kart for the race.

I am encouraging anyone who cannot make a race to get a back up driver. That $6,000 year end purse for the points championship, will grow larger as more karts participate.

I second that motion. With enough notice, Bobby Dahl might even be an option.

• 3 weeks later...

I second that motion. With enough notice, Bobby Dahl might even be an option.

I'm really not sure this is good for Naskart. That would bring in "Ringers", just to get in the money. You guys know darn well, if I was able to drive now at my age,an with the health issues I deal with, I would be driving myself. It would give me much pleasure to kick some asses. An I know I still could,so, I'm not to sure this is good for Naskart. I have a driver because I'm nt physically able now to participate.so this is the best way for me to compete. specially since I was the one for getting Naskarts started. Now I have said my opion.............ROY BOY (Beaner)

Archived