TSRS update

Happy Holidays to each of you and your families! H & I returned from Florida (Snowball) this past week, we left on Thanksgiving Day, we had a wonderful time, wish you all could have been there! If you have never been to that race, you just don't know what your missing, well maybe TSRS will be invited there someday! I only had 249 emails! So, if I haven't answered yours yet, I am now done to 65, so please be patient with me. Thank you to those of you that answered Jack's poll on some tech issues.

It has been such a busy time since our last three big races of the TSRS season, then the TSRS banquet, which was such a success with over 250 people attending. When I was GM @ THR, as soon as the race season was completed, it was such a relief to have it completed and some time off, well no more than the last race was complete, the "touring series" were calling to get their dates for the next season. I remember thinking, "Oh my gosh, we just finished this season", well now that, I am one, I am doing the calling, LOL and I now know how it feels, from both sides! We couldn't do it without our tracks. Don't forget our 2004 TSRS Registration Meeting January 10th @ The Texas Events Center, Kyle, Texas 7:00 PM.

Two reasons for this email, one is, to give you an update on our 2004 TSRS tentative schedule. We have confirmed two dates with ROMCO @ SAS, four with Houston & three with C.C. Speedway! How exciting!!! It is going to be a great 2004 season and we are still working on more exciting opportunities!

I have been so busy, that I haven't had much time to check out our MAN Racing Promotions website that our dear friend and TSRS Race Director, Mr. Wynn Wilkerson takes such good care of and several people asked me if I had seen the Special Page he had added to the site, I said I had not, but I was going to check it out and tonight I did and I felt I should pass it on to each of you.

Thanks,

Mary Ann Naumann

Founder/Director

MAN Racing Promotions

Proud to Present:

Texas Super Racing Series

www.manracingpromotions.com

Archived