Thank you THR

firemdk

I wanted to take the time to thank Mary-Ann, Jack, Randy and all the staff at THR for a great time last night. I was unaware of what to expect when we left Houston yesterday morning and made the trip up. From the time we pulled in the gate the staff there went out of their way to make sure that we had what we needed and pointed us to a spot that would work for our hauler. The night of racing was exciting to say the least. The crowd there get's behind the racing more than anywhere I've been and I was a bit surprised by the lack of wall around the track but after watching a few of the TPS cars leave the track in turn 3 and re-enter on turn 4 in a cloud of dust it became very exciting.

I would like to mention to anyone who is thinking about making the trip to THR on their off weekends from their normal track, you will not be disappointed in the trip. The track is fun to race once you get past the fact that there is no back straight wall and you keep wondering how close you really are to going from the flat land to the wet land.

Again to the THR staff. Thank you for a great experience and a great night of racing. It was also great that my son Shawn won the 8 year olds JRA kids bike race. He was bustin' my butt on the way home about being the only one coming home with the hardware.

On a last note then I'll quit. I would like to congratulate Jim Albert on his first win at THR. Jim is the man to beat in the truck series and is now 3 for 3, congrats again and look forward to seeing all the truck guys in Houston next weekend.

Edited by firemdk

Thanks, Brent, for coming to race with us at THR. It was great to meet you after exchanging e-mails all week.

I was also excited about Jim's win last night. When we had talked earlier in the week, he was really hoping to finally get his first win at THR.

On behalf of the THR staff, we appreciate your positive remarks on TSZ. We hope we will continue to exceed your expectations at THR. Be sure to come race with us again soon.