HELP! Lost Keys

dano36

If anyone found a set of car keys at Thunderhill last night, would appreciate it if you contacted me so I can get them back to the rightful owner. Either PM me or post to this forum.

There ae two vehicle keys on the fob, one being for a Honda Civic and the other for a Datsun. Thats right Datsun. The keys are on a fob with a blue square one inch by one inch with the H logo on it. Its possible the keys could have been lost in the vicinity of the pit area snack bar but it actually could have been about anywhere there since we were in both the pit and grandstand area thru the night. All assistance appreciated.

Really enjoyed opening night at THR and looking forward to seeing you all there again.

Thanks!!

Dano :D

I just sent Dano a PM. We had a set of keys turned in at the office, and I remember one of them was a Honda key. Thanks to whomever turned them in to the office. We'll make sure we get them back to Dano.

I just sent Dano a PM. We had a set of keys turned in at the office, and I remember one of them was a Honda key. Thanks to whomever turned them in to the office. We'll make sure we get them back to Dano.

Thanks a million Deb and especially to the kind soul who found them and turned them in.

They belonged to my son who is grateful for both the finder and THR for holding them for us.

We will be there next Saturday night (4/19) and will claim them then.

Thankx!!!!!

Dano :D

Archived