Young Race Fan Needs Your Help

vl racing

I found this posting on another race forum and I would like all my fellow racers to show him what the Texas hospitality is all about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need Racing items for friend w/leukemia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone!

I have a 7 yr old friend who's been battling leukemia for 2 yrs now. We just found out a few weeks ago that he has relapsed for the 2nd time. They are trying to get him into remission so that he can have a bone marrow transplant. He's in the hospital now and they aren't sure when he'll be able to get out. His counts are too low.

He loves racing!! So, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in sending him some of your racing stuff. Pictures, t-shirts, autographed trading cards....whatever you have. I know he'd really love it! It would give him something to do while he's "stuck" in the hospital.

You can send anything you have to him at:

Isaac Hall

11911 S 29th Street

Bellevue, NE 98123

His website is www.caringbridge.org/visit/isaachall. I know he'd love some messages from all of you in his guestbook as well!!

Thanks in advance for anything you can send him or well-wishes too!!

Archived