Red River

We would love to publish the Red River Speedway results. We even have a forum section for results.

Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks to get a system worked out to make sure the results get sent to the media and racing web sites. But we're ready when they are!

Nick

We did get Speednet working this week and we have posted them on there. I am currently at the track and we are live with internet. I am going to try to post the results as they happen ? We will work on this and get the kinks worked out.

Thanks

Mike

:rolleyes:

We would love to publish the Red River Speedway results. We even have a forum section for results.

Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks to get a system worked out to make sure the results get sent to the media and racing web sites. But we're ready when they are!

Nick

Marc, you would not believe the show last night. I have been to tracks all over a 5 state region and never seen a fireworks display before and after the feature like the one last night. Shorttrack Motorsports are on the road to make this place the best short track in the region.

Support the country you live in, or live in the country you support!!!!!!

Bryan

Archived