Thunderhill Raceway Schedule of Events

Shown below is the Schedule of Events for the Thunderhill Raceway Season Opener on Saturday, April 12.

post-29-1207595123_thumb.jpg

post-29-1207595175_thumb.jpg

Click on the following PDF file to print the schedule: THRScheduleforApril_12.pdf

------

DRIVERS,

As you can see on the schedule above, we’re having a Driver Autograph session prior to the races this Saturday night. We’re encouraging all of our drivers to hand out autographed hero cards to give out to the fans – and you know the children love them too! Here's a sample:

post-29-1207691110_thumb.jpg

Insty-Prints is offering very reasonably priced card-stock hero cards, as follows:

50 – $17.25

100 – $32.00

200 – $59.00

(each additional 100) - $27.50

To order your cards, please contact Insty-Prints @ 512-447-9001, or e-mail the artwork to instyprints@austin.rr.com. To qualify for these low rates, please show “Printed by Insty-Prints” somewhere on the artwork.

If you need help with the picture(s) for artwork for the card, please contact me at debbie@thunderhillraceway.com or give me a call at 210-648-7373. If I have a picture of your car and/or headshot, I'll create a file for Insty-Prints to use for your hero cards. I'll send you a copy for your changes and approval, forward the artwork to Insty-Prints in the appropriate file format (PDF), and then you can contact them to make payment and pick-up arrangements.

We hope you’ll consider getting these autograph cards soon!

Thanks, Lori. You've already been a big help. We really appreciate your creating some THR bumper stickers, printing and distributing THR 2008 schedules and the pre-season promotional activities. I'm sure I'll think of something else by Saturday! LOL If so, I'll send you an e-mail or give you a call.

Thanks, Lori. You've already been a big help. We really appreciate your creating some THR bumper stickers, printing and distributing THR 2008 schedules and the pre-season promotional activities. I'm sure I'll think of something else by Saturday! LOL If so, I'll send you an e-mail or give you a call.

Ditto Deb, for Lori and you! Thanks so much! Looking forward to a great season opener this weekend! Reminder, free camping and tailgate party on Friday & Saturday night! 08 is going to be great, hope everyone comes out to be apart of it!