Rumors...

Jason

Well since we all love to gossup this time of year about the following racing season I figured I would start this thread for people to post rumors they have heard about their racetrack, series, and/or drivers!

I heard that SVC was going to be telling jokes at the ARTS banquet next year! He got the gig after several of the ARTS drivers read some of his original material on this very website. What an improvement! lol jk Nick. :) Any truth here?

On a more serious note. I am starting to hear some things about CCSpeedway for next year. Could there be a few touring series returning to CC or coming for the 1st time? Considering Owen Pittman has helped make TAMS a success and an extremly professional organization, I feel his involvement with CCSpeedway this year will definatly make for an improvement. Nick, our favorite grand marshmellow, have you talked to Neil about down here? Could run a race. The CC boys might be able to hold their own against the TPS crowd. :)

Here is the info I got off the TAMS page for Owen Pittman when he was Assistant Director.

Owen Pittman (361)-241-9479 Email: opitman@swbell.net

Jason

Hey Jason, Sorry that gig as a dancer didn't work out for you. I'm glad you made it back safely. WOW, Are you saying that people actually read what I post here? As far as I know, no serious offers have been made to host the ARTs Banquet. I'll check with my agent and see if he misplaced it.

Any word on TSRS racing in CC this year?

OK, heres one for ya. I heard of a 1/2 mile track being paved in Hammond,LA. with a possible ROMCO date. This comming from a La. native. HMM, ROMCO expanding outside of TX, easier for other cars to come run with Texas cars, maybe sheds a different light on the rule changes being kicked around?

Archived