Dirt Track Insider...

storm'71

Does anyone know if this show has been cancelled? There hasn't been a show in the last couple weeks, and I don't see that one is scheduled in the near future. Their website doesn't mention anything. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

...just a fan.

Got I-Stock?

storm'71,

Thank you for your interest in K-MAC Sports and Dirt Track Insider.

As you have seen, the show is on hiatis right now. We are retooling the show, and hope to relaunch it on a new night, soon.

We at K-MAC Sports strive to bring quality programming to your computers. From live racing, high school football, sports talk shows, and just plain talk shows, we are always interested in hearing from our listeners. If you have any questions about K-MAC Sports, PM me here, and I will try my best to answer your questions.

And if you are ever interested in sponsoring DTI, or any other K-MAC Sports show, let me know as well. With out listeners and sponsors it just won't work for anybody.

Regards,

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Director of Dirt Track Racing

K-MAC Sports

It is an internet radio station that hosts a number of sports related talk shows and events. You can also listen to past shows in their archives. Not sure about putting their website address on here...but you can search for KMAC and easily find it.

...just a fan.

Got I-Stock?

Archived