How's the

Up at RRS?

Jody,

Good Luck up at Wichita Falls. I wish I was going to watch you driving a FORD. Have a safe trip and give em Hell.

Call me & let me know how you do. I don't care if it is even late when you call.

Your pal,

Mona

Will anyone be putting updates on here after qualifying?

I'll get some pics of me standing right next to the FORD emblem for ya. Thanks much. I'm in good hands with JW Mason. I'll take my lap top and post as much info as I can from in the car. OUT.

Mona: The best we can do will be line results about 90 minutes after the TPS Feature Race is completed Saturday night.

Reason: We don't have any connection with TXSZ or the net from Red River Speedway. I do have that capability here at Race Headquarters, the Howard Johnson's Hotel here in Wichita Falls, which is five miles from the track.

Optional practice is being held Friday night, together with a Legends points race.

The Texas Pro Sedans which were at RRS when TPS Weight Inspector Bill Jordan and I departed to town for dinner were:

# 4 - David Wright/Wichita Falls - Toyota Celica

# 7 - Jesse Sandoval/Corpus Christi - Ford Pinto-arca

#26 - Lalo Leal/Corpus Christi - Ford Cobra-arca

#28 - Lisa Sandoval/Corpus Christi - Ford Pinto

#84 - Josh Cournoyer/Wichita Falls - Ford Pinto

#86 - Michael Deschenes/Kansas City, MO - Saab

Check the Red River Speedway Forum Saturday night late.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/365-3221 cell

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

I'll get some pics of me standing right next to the FORD emblem for ya. Thanks much. I'm in good hands with JW Mason. I'll take my lap top and post as much info as I can from in the car. OUT.

That is a scary thought. You & JW, I don't know who will be taking care of who.

To all the TPS drivers & fans traveling to RRS,

Have a safe trip & GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!! Just don't let Jody win. I don't think we would ever hear the end of it.

Ozzy,

Be sure you check the oil in the car for Jody. He doesn't seem to do that very often.

Neil,

Thanks for the info. Hopefully, Jody won't forget to call or post something.

Neil,

You are more than welcome to use my laptop and wireless card if you choose to do so.

Mona,

I wouldn't worry about me winning. I just want to make the race.

Jody,

You better make the race, you will be driving a FORD. Of course, you may be afraid of all the speed that comes from that car. Hopefully, you will get there since it is a CHEVY pulling that FORD. Maybe you should say, "I hope that the CHEVY will even make it to Wichita Falls so that I can race."

I should have let you use my FORD to pull your FORD. You would have been sure that you would make it there then. You might not have a purse, money or credit cards when you get there, but you will make it there.

You know I'm just kidding. Have a safe trip. Keep JW out of trouble, if that is possible.

Jody,

Does this mean you will be driving one handed? Chuckle.

Budman's partner in crime, Dano

Mona and dano,

This day ended like it started. Blew the motor in the last practice. Yall have a good day. I'm getting drunk. OUT.

Archived