I-37 Directions

PAPosse

I'm considering taking a drive down from San Antonio to check out the action at I-37 tonight. I've looked on the official website and the directions read

"Take IH-37 South to Exit 104. Take a left and follow the access road approximately 2 miles past the Dairy Queen"

I've tried mapquest, google, and yahoo and I found the track on the satellite map...it's just not real clear on the easiest way to get to it.

Looking at the various sites, if I take a left off of exit 104 (head east) it puts me on Leal Road

As it stands now, I'll be pressed for time to get there by 8:00, and don't want to spend a bunch of time trying to find it.

Can anyone assist? Is it as simple as the website says?

Thanks!

Edited by PAPosse

Sorry about that. We'll have to work on making it more clear.

Take I-37 headed south to Exit 104, which is also Leal Road. Turn left to cross over the freeway, then turn right on the two-way access road to continue south. I-37 Raceway is about two miles down the access road on the left.

Sorry about that. We'll have to work on making it more clear.

Take I-37 headed south to Exit 104, which is also Leal Road. Turn left to cross over the freeway, then turn right on the two-way access road to continue south. I-37 Raceway is about two miles down the access road on the left.

Thanks a lot! Hope to be there!

I was hoping the access road was two way - that's not clear on the map sites either.

You're right. If the access road isn't two-way, it would add a whole new level of excitement to getting to the track.

:lol:

I really plan on being there - probably with my wife and wearing a sprint car shirt of some kind from California (Perris Auto Speedway, Damion Gardner, something like that) - feel free to say hello....

Edited by PAPosse